New!!! First time Minimins. First time Exante.

Ali_26389

As the title suggests.... I am new. To everything. :p
Received my first box this morning and had a good rummage to see what I had got. I am so excited to try Exante. I've never done a meal replacement diet before so I am intrigued as to what is in store.
Ive had my first pack already (toffee shake) not sure if I like it, bit sweet maybe. Anyway got plenty of water to keep me going.

Very determined.

Hi and welcome

Im a constant re-starter but am convinced i will stick at it this time

its a great diet, you get really good results if you stick to it, drink lots of water, keep busy and you'll be fine :)

Thank you. Today has gone ok, I think. Haven't felt that hungry. Just got to keep going.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Welcome Ali, the first couple of days are the hardest but once in ketosis you should feel much better. Some people complain of headaches tiredness and hunger but I promise you this will pass just stick with it and the first weigh in should give you a lift. Godd luck on your journey!

I started yesterday too. Good luck!

Carla
Xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Hiya I am just restarting today its a great diet and I lost just over 2 stone on it last year. Through laziness I have put most of it back on but am actually excited to be starting again! Sounds like your first day went brilliantly- I usually struggle first 2 days and am looing forward to getting past the 'hungry headache stage'

Hi all I'm new to exante - I've always followed Cambridge in the past but last two times I've not stuck to it due to being bored of the only two flavours I liked; exante seems a lot cheaper aswell with a bit more flexibility when it comes to coffee. What I'm unsure of is having only done soup/shake replacement meals in the past is the weight loss any less through having a choice of solid meals on this diet eg Spag Bol etc or does it make maintenance easier?? my order should arrive tomorrow so I'm starting Monday xx

No it's really not at all. I lose around 9/10 lbs in the first week, 5 in the second and around 2/3 every week there on. The meals and shakes etc are all the same value. Good luck, it's a great wee diet!

Start weight 15s6lb on 23/09/14
Week 1:
Week 2:
Week 3:
Week 4:
Four Week Total Loss:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8:
Eight Week Total Loss:

Back