New flavored coffee

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
Just bought and had a cup of the new below coffee( caramel)
Amazing! Really helps with sweet fix and come in other flavours
Already checked and there allowed!!!
Wooohoooo

image-3002260820.jpg

For all the coffee lovers there amazing!
In asda now for 2quid xxxx

Ohh vanilla with hot milk, yum yum will add them to my shopping list

Heading to Asda tomorrow, thanks Laura. :)

yummy, thanks for that hunni. I actually have some tia maria flavoured perc coffee in the cupboard, don't often drink it though LOL.

Saw these advertised but not got them yet - on the shopping list for tomorrow and a good excuse to go to Asda! x

Think I'll try the vanilla one! Disnt make it to asda today!! X

Found it in Morrisons half price (£1.49) but no vanilla so went to Asda who didn't have any at all!!!!! LOL - delicious though - thanks Laura!

I quite often make my own flavoured coffee....flavourings are a good quick fix. Just put a capful into your cuppa. Nice in coke too.

I looooooooooove them. Only got hazelnut & caramel. I've also got them for half price: £1.49. It tastes like a Starbucks coffee, to die for. Well, I love great offers and I do drink a few coffees a day, so I thought I should stock up. Bought all jars at Sainsbury's, all 31!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think I'm greedy :confused: :eek:

no wonder theres a shortage lol

I looooooooooove them. Only got hazelnut & caramel. I've also got them for half price: £1.49. It tastes like a Starbucks coffee, to die for. Well, I love great offers and I do drink a few coffees a day, so I thought I should stock up. Bought all jars at Sainsbury's, all 31!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think I'm greedy :confused: :eek:

Blooming heck hun, bet that took all your housekeeping LOL.

Basically stick to the list, however, if its something you aren't too sure of I would check out the fat content and if its less than the percentage we are allowed its likely ok, though i do suffer worries about this myself. Waiting to hear about the quorn question I posted yesterday.........hope someone has an answer LOL.

i bought the caramel yesterday in tesco... hubby near fainted at the £2.99 price tag for a tiny jar... having tried it its nice...but made a cup of normal coffee and added 5 drops of dukan caramel flavouring and its just as good & would work out at a franction of the price in the long run

What is the make of these? Will try it myself.

They're Douwe Egberts Clover.

I bought the hazelnut one the other day, as I LOVE hazelnut.

I thought it was a bit strange though cos it smelt GORGEOUS (really hazelnutty), but the smell didn't really tally with the taste. Just thought is tasted like coffee TBH.

I tried my dukan hazelnut flavouring in my normal coffee yesterday and it was lovely... only 5 drips so a lot cheaper than buying the branded flavoured coffee

Back