New girl desperately seeking inspiration/motivation!

cln77

Hi, I'm totally stuck in a dieting rut! Been yo-yo dieting for the last 15 years and feel like i have wasted some of the best years of my life being over weight and miserable. I'm almost 35 now and have 3 small children, the youngest is 4 months old and I really want to lose my excess weight once and for all and get on with the rest of my life!! Looking forward to reading other peoples stories and hopefully finding the motivation I need to get my arse in gear!! Xxx

This site is great for motivation, anytime I feel like dropping off the dieting wagon I come on here and look at some of the stories and before/after pictures, it's a great pick me up! Best of luck! x

Good luck. The best thing I have learned on my various weight loss journey's are that if you slip up, just get back to plan straight after and try and not feel too guilty. Guilt can drive you into a downward spiral. We are all human and we all make mistakes, we just need to learn from them :)

cln77 said:
Hi, I'm totally stuck in a dieting rut! Been yo-yo dieting for the last 15 years and feel like i have wasted some of the best years of my life being over weight and miserable. I'm almost 35 now and have 3 small children, the youngest is 4 months old and I really want to lose my excess weight once and for all and get on with the rest of my life!! Looking forward to reading other peoples stories and hopefully finding the motivation I need to get my arse in gear!! Xxx

Same here with the dieting good luck

That's so true Jen thank you x Today has not gone as well as I hoped :-( Still counted everything though and tried to limit the damage whereas in the past if I'd eaten one wrong thing I'd throw in the towel and tell myself I'd start again tomorrow! Still feeling good though and looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday!

Xx

Hi

This sounds just like me ...except that I will be 40 in a couple of months :eek: and my 3 kids are all in their teens, but I have also been a classic yo-yo dieter for longer than I can remember ...I'm really hoping now that slimming world and minimins will be the answer to my prayers :)

Good luck and stay positive :D

Hey girls stick it out just finished my first week and CDC just weigh me lost 10ins & 8lb total amazed ?

Bunceybuncey said:
Well done Andi :clap:
I'm following Slimming world from home....did my 1st weigh in this morning and lost 6lb :D I'm one happy bunny today

Thats fantastic well done you ????????????????????

Back