New girl!! start tomorrow! :D

exanteprincess

Hi everyone,

I'm new to exante and new to minimins.

I start tomorrow, my mum has given me some of her packs to get me started to see how I do :)

If anyone has any tips I would be very grateful!

One day at a time an lots of water and willpower. Get your head in the right place and keep your eye on the prize. Most importantly come on here and keep posting - loads of lovely people and support.
Masses of luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for your start tomorrow.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, try to keep your mind occupied so you dont start thinking about food and in the first few days early nights help as the headaches and stuff can make you feel like the world is gonna end!

One day at a time an lots of water and willpower. Get your head in the right place and keep your eye on the prize. Most importantly come on here and keep posting - loads of lovely people and support.
Masses of luck for tomorrow x

thanks I'm more motivted to lose weight than ever before!

Hey there I am also starting tomorrow :)

Good luck x

good luck to you too :)

Good luck for your start tomorrow.

Make sure you drink plenty of water, try to keep your mind occupied so you dont start thinking about food and in the first few days early nights help as the headaches and stuff can make you feel like the world is gonna end!

Well I'm a housewife at the moment and theres always plenty to do! lol so more cleaning won't kill me :D and I need to get back into a proper sleep pattern so hopefully this will help!

Thanks for all the advice! I've been a lurker on here for sometime so can't wait to get posting :D

let's look forward to being lighter!

Good luck :) you'll do absolutely great if you follow Norwegian girls and blues advice! Can't really do it better than that :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Good luck :) you'll do absolutely great if you follow Norwegian girls and blues advice! Can't really do it better than that :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Thanks sweetie :D

welcome to the forum :D - Best of luck with the diet! Make sure you drink plenty of water!

Welcome aboard! Would advise the same as everyone else, especially glugging lots of water! Make good use of this forum for support - don't think I would manage without it. :)

well, i've got a 5 litre bottle full of water in the fridge, I'm hoping that will be enough, bought some boulion too and I've got exante water flavorings (the powder ones) so let's hope I like the flavours of the soup shakes and bars that I've got!

Welcome aboard. Just be careful and don't overdo the water

Thanks Starlight! congratulations on your loss so far starlight! 29lb is amazing in 4 weeks!:D

Back