ProPoints New girl :)

Hi I'm new to the forum. My friend recommended it & I've glanced through & the updates on food diaries are really helpful, with points of different things.
I first joined weight watchers in 2007 and dropped 5 dress sizes in 6 mths ( 20 to 10) and was in local papers :)
I've now had a second baby and joining again this week & aiming to drop a couple of dress sizes.
I'm struggling to set up a profile as it keeps saying "permission denied " - can deny one help ?
Looking forward to sharing the journey xx

Well done on your previous weight loss. You lost so much in such a short space of time I'm sure you'll do great again this time around :)

Thanks so much :)

I'm looking forward to getting up & running again & getting my head round the points values !
I'm having difficulty uploading my profile - if keeps saying "permission denied" do you know what it is?

How long have you been docking ww? xx

Here to Subscribe :) I *think* you can only do Profile/Pics once you have posted 50 Times? X

Thanks so much :) I'm looking forward to getting up & running again & getting my head round the points values ! I'm having difficulty uploading my profile - if keeps saying "permission denied" do you know what it is? How long have you been docking ww? xx

I think Serena is right, you need to post 50 times before you can do anything on your profile.
I've been doing WW on and off for about 2 years, a year of that was pretty much off plan as I was waiting for an op to remove my gallbladder and ate plain chicken and rice for lunch and dinner every day. After the op I went off the rails slightly eating everything I'd been deprived of for a year, then followed Slimming World for 12 weeks with little success and here I am back on the WW and loving it again :)
Was it the old points plan or propoints when you did it before? x

It was the old system in 2007 where fruit was pointed, - I was shocked when I went bk to my first meeting last thurs that they are now free!

Just stuck on pasta - do you know how many pro points for how many grams? X

The new propoints system seems loads better - I love that fruit is free!

Cooked pasta is 4pp for 150g or 7pp for 225g. I normally do myself 185g for 5pp and that's plenty.x

Hi, welcome, I'm a newbie too, started on Tuesday.
Good luck. I'm a pasta lover too, I got 8pp worth tonight and made a free sauce and it was plenty x

I know this is a very numb question but to weigh do I put on scales dry to 150g? Anyone have any zero pp sauces ideas? x

What sort of sauces do you like? I make loads of free sauces, mainly tomato based with loads of herbs and spices. And for thicker sauces without the points I boil up an onion in a small amount of water and then whizz it up in the blender and stir it into the sauce...this works particularly well in 0pp curry sauces as it gives a really good texture to the sauce.

Here to subscribe, good luck with it.

I usually weight my past dried in doing that is is 1pp per 10g of dried pasta approx. But check nutritional info on your pack as you might be able to get another gram or two for your point :)

Back