New Girl

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gilliano, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Gilliano

Gilliano Member

Cambridge Diet
    I've just started CD today - I've got about 12lbs to lose which may not sound much but believe me I wouldn't be able to do it without living on powdered food! My sister lost about 18 pounds in 1 month so I'm hoping for similar results. If anyone would like to buddy me I'd love to hear from you. So far so good I think tomorrow may be another story. Good luck to all you dieters out there.;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome to Mini's. Which plan are you following?
  4. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hello and welcome to Minimins:)

What part of Oxfordshire are you from?

I'm sat in my office in Eynsham, staring out of the window to the lovely sunny day outside.

Good luck with your 12lbs - it will come off in no time.
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hi best of luck with the diet :)
  6. Gilliano

Gilliano Member

Cambridge Diet
    Thanks for your encouragement guys. You're all doing really well so I've got a lot to live up to. I'm in Leafield nr Witney, not far from you Lenny. I've started with SS and I'll see whether I can stand it for more than a week. Minimins is a revelation, I was only searching for something about ketosis and ended up on this site.:character00148:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.