new girl.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by AnneJ66, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. AnneJ66

AnneJ66 Never give up

Current Weight:
    14st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    hi all, startin c.d. (again) 2day. feel optomistic more than confident! helps loads knowin that theres so many others out there in the same boat. really hopin that this forum helps 2 keep me strong. got about 3 stone 2 lose n just found out my firm r introducin a new uniform, believe me, its not a gud luk!! wish me luck, im off 4 a banana shake - yumyum.xx :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    sorry i havent replied earlier Doz, welcome back to CD. Stay strong through the journey and take it one day at a time, before you know it week one will be over. good luck.

4. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Welcome back...banana eh....yum...one of my favorites! You sound full of resolve and determination .......best wishes for a great week and weigh in.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.