New goal

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Lite' started by muppetgirly, 16 December 2010 Social URL.

1. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    After reaching my original goal of a size 12 I have maintained a Month and have decided that after Xmas I'm going to do another 4-6 weeks and try to push for a size 10. I have already bought packs and start on the 2nd Jan!

Has anyone else got to goal and decided to continue to lose more?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    Right, back on it after the Xmas break for the last push. Packs are all ready to start tomorrow. TBH it will be a relief to say no to food for a while. I think I have eaten my own body weight in chocs over the last week!

4. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    So far so good, I am on to day 4 today. Had a minging headache for the last couple of days, but it seems to have lifted just in time to go back to work!!

5. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    my pre xmas weigh in showed I had put on 3lb, but I had a weigh in last night and they have come off plus 1 more :). Thats pretty good considering that was only day 5!

Unfortunately today I have eaten peanuts :eek: it was a total accident, I was sitting chatting at my friends desk and just picked up a handful and put them in my mouth. I didn't even realise until it was too late!! Just goes to prove I'm obviously not doing enough work!

6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Ok, it's not the worst thing in the world and don't beat yourself up!! Accidents happen, just keep on plan, a few peanuts will not have done too much damage. Hang in there

J
    xx

7. muppetgirly

muppetgirly Loser!

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.74%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life Lite
    It doesn't really matter to me! I don't mind having the odd day off now and again :) I know I WILL get to goal but some times you just need food!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.