New goal

muppetgirly

Loser!
After reaching my original goal of a size 12 I have maintained a Month and have decided that after Xmas I'm going to do another 4-6 weeks and try to push for a size 10. I have already bought packs and start on the 2nd Jan!

Has anyone else got to goal and decided to continue to lose more?

Right, back on it after the Xmas break for the last push. Packs are all ready to start tomorrow. TBH it will be a relief to say no to food for a while. I think I have eaten my own body weight in chocs over the last week!

So far so good, I am on to day 4 today. Had a minging headache for the last couple of days, but it seems to have lifted just in time to go back to work!!

my pre xmas weigh in showed I had put on 3lb, but I had a weigh in last night and they have come off plus 1 more :). Thats pretty good considering that was only day 5!

Unfortunately today I have eaten peanuts :eek: it was a total accident, I was sitting chatting at my friends desk and just picked up a handful and put them in my mouth. I didn't even realise until it was too late!! Just goes to prove I'm obviously not doing enough work!

Ok, it's not the worst thing in the world and don't beat yourself up!! Accidents happen, just keep on plan, a few peanuts will not have done too much damage. Hang in there

J
xx

It doesn't really matter to me! I don't mind having the odd day off now and again :) I know I WILL get to goal but some times you just need food!!

Back