New guy - Back on SW!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dave_79, 5 September 2011 Social URL.

1. dave_79

dave_79 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi, my name is Dave, I'm 32 and returning to Slimming World but its my first time on here. I first joined Sep 2010 and left around April this year at a weight I was reasonably happy with thinking I would go it alone with what i had learnt. Well I have eaten a large slice of humble pie (how many syns? ;)) and am back on SW with my first weigh-in tomorrow.

The bad news is I am annoyed with myself for becoming so slack with my diet and starting to pile it back on, the good news is I am back, I didn't put it all back on so don't have my work cut out quite so much, and have set a more achievable target this time!

Hi all !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. breeza

breeza Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi and welcome !!

Hope all goes well on your re start. Doing it alone is so hard and its easy to slip back into our old ways I for one need to group to keep me on plan ! Along with this forum that is fantastic as am sure you will find out :)

4. Mitzi

Mitzi Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Dave. Best of luck with your restart. Don't be too hard on yourself for slipping back, instead praise yourself for doing something about it so quickly.

5. dave_79

dave_79 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    thanks. I had to do it, first weigh-in later today, been a tough first week but I've had to fight through it as i remembered last time feeling horrible on the first week and i know it passes, the first few days are the worst! yeah i was amazed how one week of being slack turns into 2, and before you know it you have piled the pounds (and stones) on. I know if i didn't start again now i would have been back to the weight i was when i last started and then more as well probably!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Good luck with SW

Irene xx

7. dave_79

dave_79 Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st6lb
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Woohoo! 4 pounds off in first week!

8. Suez_c

Suez_c Member

Well done, Dave! I need a sprinkle of your motivation! Congrats to u :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

9. breeza

breeza Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hey well done

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.