New guy from yorkshire

TomD

Hi guys,

Ive been on and off SW for a couple of years and have never really stuck it. This time ive made the most progress and lost around 2.2 stone. Im not a member but I follow the original/green day plans.

I weighed in at 19.5 stone around November 2013 and I am now 17.1 stone :) I am aiming for 16 stone in April/May time.

Not sure if I can post pics yet but i will when I can.

This site has provided me with some good tips and recipes so I thought i better join and get involved, hopefully being on here will help me stay even more motivated and keep me at it!!

Thanks for reading,

Tom (22)

IMG_2262.png
Screen_Shot_2014_02_22_at_18_43_06.png

Hey Tom,

Congrats on your losses so far, that's fantastic! I'm also a DIY at homer who does ee and the odd green day. I joined this forum for recipes too, there are some inventive people on here. Good luck getting to your target :)

Well done! Keep up the good work xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Tom, welcome along and well done on your progress so far! You can certainly see a difference in your photos.

You've definitely come to the right place for tips, recipes and motivation. We're a happy little bunch and we help and support each other along the way. You might find it useful to subscribe to someone's diary who follows either the Red or Green plans (or both) to see what they are eating each day, along with looking at the threads, what's for breakfast, lunch, tea. This can often introduce you to new ideas and keep the repetition out of your diet.

Good luck with everything mate and keep up the good work! :D

Hi,

well done on your progress so far, Good luck getting to your target in the coming months, Im always around if you need any help or motivation (I can be a bit of a butt kicker if you need it)

.x.x.

Back