Step 1 Sole Source New Guy started SS on Tuesday :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by jay631, 27 February 2014 Social URL.

1. jay631

jay631 Member

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.68%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi one and all,

Just though I would say hello, I am Jay and started Cambridge SS on Tuesday this week. So far so good. 100% since I started.

I hope to loose 3 stone and also hope to fit back into my clothes that I love.

I have been up and down with my weight for as far as I can remember and my friend done this diet which had FANTASTIC results so I thought I would give it a whirl. I have been on lots of fads.. And always found that low carb was the way for me to loose.

I have to say that at the moment I have liked all the shakes :) although some of the soups are not good..! But so hungry I end up enjoying them anyway..

Great to see a specific section on Cambridge.

Many thanks

Jay

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Mick

Big Mick Full Member

Start Weight:
    128.8kg
    Current Weight:
    88.4kg
    Goal Weight:
    85kg
    Lost(%):
    6st5.1lb(31.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    G'day jay, stick to this diet 100% and it will take you only 8 short weeks to lose your 3 stone. You can do this

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.