New Hair Colour

Hey guys,

So, I took the plunge & dyed my hair red. It doesn't photograph well, as it's reliant on how the light hits it. So I have attached two pictures (yes, I am aware I can't wear red any more, boo, but I thought I would try). Thanks for your advice people!

Also, I've decided that once I get back to the weight I was before I started stuffing my face, that I'll probably re-feed, as my heart isn't really in it - though, I know that when I get there I might be in the full swing of things & go further, if not, I'll try to get some more off with the gym & calorie counting. We'll see...

Hope everyone's doing well!!

Hannah

Attachments

• P161109_15.50[01].JPG
    P161109_15.50[01].JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 76
  • Photo 70.jpg
    Photo 70.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 82
love your hair red Hannah!
really suits you.

i think you have made the right choice about refeeding when you're back to where you were.it's hard enough doing tfr when you are 100% focused and motivated nevermind when your hearts not in it.

good luck hun x

Your hair is gorgeous your a stunner before and now too! Hun you are below goal i know you set yourself a new one but your right if your hearts not in it you mite as well refeed. You will lose weight if you maintain correctly(which you will :)

Thank you guys :)

anne-mariep - hehe, that ticker is super inaccurate though! I've put on quite a bit over the last few weeks, have already dropped a fair bit of it, but, am still 7lbs away from getting back to goal, so, I meant, once I get back to goal I'll re-feed because there's really nothing wrong with me being at that size & yeah, it is tough when your heart isn't in it & I don't want to undo any more of my hard work.

Hannah

Thank you guys :)

anne-mariep - hehe, that ticker is super inaccurate though! I've put on quite a bit over the last few weeks, have already dropped a fair bit of it, but, am still 7lbs away from getting back to goal, so, I meant, once I get back to goal I'll re-feed because there's really nothing wrong with me being at that size & yeah, it is tough when your heart isn't in it & I don't want to undo any more of my hard work.

Hannah

Yeah i was thinking that wen i was writing the post but i wasnt gonna say you gained just incase i dreamt it haha! You will lose that 7lbs in no time hun prob mostly water anyway.

Haha, bless ;-) I don't do things by halves, I gained A LOT! But, yeah, I'm hoping it'll only be a couple of weeks to shift that! :)

Hannah

Your hair is lovely and the shine is amazing. You will really turn heads now!!! Good luck with the refeed.

WOW it looks fantastic! u have inspired me to do mine a rich chocolate brown as a treat to myself when i loose 2 stone!

WoW really nice :D
Its inspiring me to do mine red again specially for Xmas :D :D

hey hair looks fab hun. good luck wiv refeed. xox

wow im loving ur hair, it looks great hun. really suits ur pretty face.
no claw this time. lol.

x x

Thank you!!

LOL - no, no claw this time! I actually took a special claw photo for you, but I am pulling the scariest face, know that the thought was there though ;-)

Hannah

it's a lovely colour han, looks really well x

Back