Extra Easy new here 2nd time on the diet

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by debbie23, 3 June 2009 Social URL.

1. debbie23

debbie23 Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :DHi im new her anyone wants to chat sometime? im on my first week of slimming world iv done the diet before then fell pregnant then lost 2 stone then the week i got to target i found out i was pregnant again.i fell quit positive i no im sick of feeling uncomfy in my clothes everythings tight and im always bothered about belly rolls.:D

Last edited: 3 June 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Woxywoo

Woxywoo Full Member

Diet:
    my own/healthy eating
    Hello Debbie23 and welcome to the forum:wavey:

I totally hear you about the belly rolls!! My son is 3 next week and I still blame my weight on baby weight lol :D
    At least when you got pregnant the second time you had lost your weight and got to target and what a great surprise finding out you're pregnant and getting to target all within a week!! :) We're about to start trying for baby no 2, hence I've got to get some weight off!!!
    Hope you're diet goes really well, there is loads of useful info and some great people and advice on here to help you stick with it.

xxxx

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi, I'm always up for a chat, it keeps me from eating lol. Hope it goes well and look forward to reading your posts.

Carolyne xx:)

5. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey debbie, welcome to MiniMins and SW. Any questions feel free to ask :) Oh and don't talk to me about belly rolls, mines got so many rolls it could be a bakery!!

6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Hello Debby, welcome to SW, if I get bored I count my belly rolls, finds me something to do, LOL.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.