New here and doing Slimming world

WyrdOne

Hello everyone.

I've just joined the forum, I have been doing slimming world for just over a year. I got to 2.5 stone down really easily but then just seemed to stall! Over summer I've gained over 7lb :( I'm nowhere near target so its time to get back on track!

Make a list of pros and cons! why do you want to do this! how much better will you feel! how much more healthy will you be? if you fail to plan you plan to fail. Thats how i see slimming world anyway. So give yourself a kick up the bum, find your favourite recipes, do some batch cooking and meal planning! you can do this! i recently started a blog which really really helps me, i upload my favourite recipes and my journey, i find its easier to stay on track!

Thanks both, I've signed up for a September challenge in the hope that it gets me motivated. The biggest help though is that my husband is on plan with me this week, which has made it a lot easier, as he usually suggests naughty treats, and I'm weak!!

Hi, good luck, I've had to tell my husband not to tempt me with non slimming world friendly foods as its too easy to think, I'll just have a little of that and it totally throws me off track! He's not on the diet so I get to watch him tucking into a number of foods I won't mention as I don't want to trigger anyones cravings off! But you can imagine.... o_O

Back