New here, and living in NZ

NZmum

Hi everyone,

I have just posted my first reply on here to someone in NZ, and thought I would post a quick post to introduce myself.

I'm a British ex-pat, with 3 boys, and we've lived in NZ for 7 and a half years now.

I did have some success with SW back in England, and am now 2 days in to trying again with my old basic book.

My starting weight 2 days ago was 109.6kg (eeeeek), and my initial goal is to get 15kg off.

I tend to prefer green days, and any suggestions for NZ alternatives to things like Quark and Muller Lite would be much appreciated, as would any help with Syn values.

Well - that's a brief snapshot of me.

Hope to get some much needed support on this forum.

Thanks
Kathryn

Hi Kathryn
How have you been doing with slimming world in NZ?
I also did Slimming World back in the UK over fifteen years ago and yes, the weight does come back.
Looking at starting again but prefer red to green.
I'm in the Auckland are and would love to have someone to support/chat to.
Cheers

Petrina

Hi everyone,

I have just posted my first reply on here to someone in NZ, and thought I would post a quick post to introduce myself.

I'm a British ex-pat, with 3 boys, and we've lived in NZ for 7 and a half years now.

I did have some success with SW back in England, and am now 2 days in to trying again with my old basic book.

My starting weight 2 days ago was 109.6kg (eeeeek), and my initial goal is to get 15kg off.

I tend to prefer green days, and any suggestions for NZ alternatives to things like Quark and Muller Lite would be much appreciated, as would any help with Syn values.

Well - that's a brief snapshot of me.

Hope to get some much needed support on this forum.

Thanks
Kathryn

Hi both

Im in NZ too. Been here for 2 years, originally from the UK. Im pondering whether to join the slimming world online. Though not too sure if its worth it.

You can get Quorn here now, its limited but they sell the sausages, mine and burgers which are good enough for me on green days.

I tend to shop in pak n save and new world. I buy the lite cottage cheese to have with potatos which is great.

As for the muller light question, I either buy the low fat 99.9% fat free natural/greek yoghurt and then add frozen fruit to it. Really yummy, and sometimes add 2 table spoons of the weight watchers museli type cereal as a treat.

Or there is a the Yoplait Yoghurt that is 97% fat free, but in some shops sell 2 flavours which is 99% fat free
[h=3]
Yoplait Delite Yoghurt Tub Vanilla 1kg[/h]Any suggestions for frylight?

Sam

Back