• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New here and new to calorie counting!

Hi guys!

Ive been lurking around this site for a while now and i have finally started my diet!

Calorie counting seems to be the way forward for me, im a bit OCD when it comes to arranging things and i love to be organised and plan so it fits me perfectly, i already have my meals planned out for the week!

Im going for eating at the lowest 1000 cals a day to around 1300, 1500 if needs be but rarely.

Ive been meaning to get my bum in to gear for ages, im getting married in September 2012 and 2 days after New Years i got a shock and realised thats only 84 weeks away and im in terrible shape!

I need to loose 4 stone to be a size 14, ideally i would love to loose 6 stone but i will take my goals slowly.

The looming wedding date has proven to be excellent motivation as i was out on Saturday night with friends and resist pizza, which is my fav food and what im more impressed with i resisted ice cold Fosters which is amazing for me, i am a beer fiend and drink atleast 8 - 10 cans each weekend......

.... I know its terrible for my health and the amount of calories in beer :O so im pleased i didnt give in and have suprised myself with my willpower so far!

Anywho im ranting a tad now!

Im hoping to find some support and motivation here and to keep on track and also look forward to seeing other progress :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 21st11lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 53.6 Loss: 0st12lb(3.93%)
first congrats on the impending nuptials that will really keep your mind on the right track also your kcal limit sounds perfect giving yourself nice medium is definatly a good idea, mine is between 1000-1300, if im having a bad day ill let myself go up to 1500 but its those days are far and few between, anyway welcome to CC hope you do amazing hun x

S: 21st7lb C: 17st4lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 4st3lb(19.6%)
Congrats! I do CC for the same reason, I am stupidly organised! But so far its worked really well for me. Good luck with your journey. How many cals are you hoping to have a day?

Props for Red Dwarf guys too!

first congrats on the impending nuptials that will really keep your mind on the right track also your kcal limit sounds perfect giving yourself nice medium is definatly a good idea, mine is between 1000-1300, if im having a bad day ill let myself go up to 1500 but its those days are far and few between, anyway welcome to CC hope you do amazing hun x

Its good to know that cals ive chosen is alright to start on!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far (in your sig) bet you are feeling great :)

Congrats! I do CC for the same reason, I am stupidly organised! But so far its worked really well for me. Good luck with your journey. How many cals are you hoping to have a day?

Props for Red Dwarf guys too!

Red Dwarf is my obsession.... well one of them lol

Organised is good! I have fun when working out my plan for the week... sad... but i love it!

Today ive had 1133 cals and the intake planned for the rest of the week is:

Wed - 1118

Thus - 1163

Fri -1133

Im also doing 60 minutes of aerobics each weekday evening and walking at weekends, i hoping this will help loads as before i use to just get in from work and plonk myself on the sofa and not move til bed time so all this new excercise will hopefully work!

Last edited:
S: 21st11lb C: 20st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 53.6 Loss: 0st12lb(3.93%)
Its good to know that cals ive chosen is alright to start on!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far (in your sig) bet you are feeling great :)
thanks hun, yeah feeling amazing esp over xmas when i went to see family, the reaction i got just makes me more determined, 3 dress sizes down and really looking forward to the rest of my journey x

S: 14st7.0lb C: 14st7.0lb G: 13st7.0lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi guys!

Ive been lurking around this site for a while now and i have finally started my diet!

Calorie counting seems to be the way forward for me, im a bit OCD when it comes to arranging things and i love to be organised and plan so it fits me perfectly, i already have my meals planned out for the week!

Im going for eating at the lowest 1000 cals a day to around 1300, 1500 if needs be but rarely.

Ive been meaning to get my bum in to gear for ages, im getting married in September 2012 and 2 days after New Years i got a shock and realised thats only 84 weeks away and im in terrible shape!

I need to loose 4 stone to be a size 14, ideally i would love to loose 6 stone but i will take my goals slowly.

The looming wedding date has proven to be excellent motivation as i was out on Saturday night with friends and resist pizza, which is my fav food and what im more impressed with i resisted ice cold Fosters which is amazing for me, i am a beer fiend and drink atleast 8 - 10 cans each weekend......

.... I know its terrible for my health and the amount of calories in beer :O so im pleased i didnt give in and have suprised myself with my willpower so far!

Anywho im ranting a tad now!

Im hoping to find some support and motivation here and to keep on track and also look forward to seeing other progress :)

Sorry this is nothing to do with the post but i was you comment on someone elses & just found yur newest post .... The picture of your bosc is amazing :) ... Mines still a baby at the moment. I LOVE reptiles too :D