New here and new to calorie counting!

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Lizardlady, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Lizardlady

Lizardlady Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi guys!

Ive been lurking around this site for a while now and i have finally started my diet!

Calorie counting seems to be the way forward for me, im a bit OCD when it comes to arranging things and i love to be organised and plan so it fits me perfectly, i already have my meals planned out for the week!

Im going for eating at the lowest 1000 cals a day to around 1300, 1500 if needs be but rarely.

Ive been meaning to get my bum in to gear for ages, im getting married in September 2012 and 2 days after New Years i got a shock and realised thats only 84 weeks away and im in terrible shape!

I need to loose 4 stone to be a size 14, ideally i would love to loose 6 stone but i will take my goals slowly.

The looming wedding date has proven to be excellent motivation as i was out on Saturday night with friends and resist pizza, which is my fav food and what im more impressed with i resisted ice cold Fosters which is amazing for me, i am a beer fiend and drink atleast 8 - 10 cans each weekend......

.... I know its terrible for my health and the amount of calories in beer :O so im pleased i didnt give in and have suprised myself with my willpower so far!

Anywho im ranting a tad now!

Im hoping to find some support and motivation here and to keep on track and also look forward to seeing other progress :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    first congrats on the impending nuptials that will really keep your mind on the right track also your kcal limit sounds perfect giving yourself nice medium is definatly a good idea, mine is between 1000-1300, if im having a bad day ill let myself go up to 1500 but its those days are far and few between, anyway welcome to CC hope you do amazing hun x

4. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    Congrats! I do CC for the same reason, I am stupidly organised! But so far its worked really well for me. Good luck with your journey. How many cals are you hoping to have a day?

Props for Red Dwarf guys too!

5. Lizardlady

Lizardlady Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting

Its good to know that cals ive chosen is alright to start on!

Congratulations on your weight loss so far (in your sig) bet you are feeling great :)

6. Lizardlady

Lizardlady Member

Diet:
    Calorie Counting

Red Dwarf is my obsession.... well one of them lol

Organised is good! I have fun when working out my plan for the week... sad... but i love it!

Today ive had 1133 cals and the intake planned for the rest of the week is:

Wed - 1118

Thus - 1163

Fri -1133

Im also doing 60 minutes of aerobics each weekday evening and walking at weekends, i hoping this will help loads as before i use to just get in from work and plonk myself on the sofa and not move til bed time so all this new excercise will hopefully work!

Last edited: 11 January 2011
  7. yumymumywanabe

yumymumywanabe Fat be-gone

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(3.93%)
    Diet:
    5:2 & CC
    thanks hun, yeah feeling amazing esp over xmas when i went to see family, the reaction i got just makes me more determined, 3 dress sizes down and really looking forward to the rest of my journey x

8. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)

Sorry this is nothing to do with the post but i was you comment on someone elses & just found yur newest post .... The picture of your bosc is amazing :) ... Mines still a baby at the moment. I LOVE reptiles too :D

9. Laura Jayne

Laura Jayne Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(8.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Good luck with the diet, im sure you will do great :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.