• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New here and starting cd tomorrow

Hello:wave_cry:

Im new here, and im starting cd tomorrow. Im so glad I found this forum, and I think and hope it will help me with my motivation. I want to loose 17 kg, and i plan to use this diet for 6-7 weeks.

Is there anyone here who have used this diet for 6-7 weeks? How much did you loose?
hello there - welcome aboard :)

losses on CD are usually one stone per month (often more in first month) - some people lose more than this, some less - just a general guide :) hth

good luck with your journey - keep us posted !!

Debz xx

Thank you Debz:eek:
Im a bit nervous and exited about the diet. I have used it before, many years ago, and I lost 7 kg in 3 weeks. I remeber it was hard at times, but I really hope I will be able to keep focused and motivated.
I will try to be positive:eek:

Tracey1404

Enjoyin' my journey....
S: 18st10lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.9 Loss: 2st12lb(15.27%)
Hi there - welcome to minimins - superb support forum. I'm just nearing end of week one on SS+, and have found this forum to be really supportive and motivational. Hope you have a good CD journey!

S: 23st11lb C: 23st01lb G: 13st11lb BMI: 50.6 Loss: 0st10lb(3%)
Hi, I lost 39lbs in 8 weeks, Debz is right 1stone a month is about normal.
Drink lots and you'll lose it fine, jane. xx

Zoe.D

loving life
S: 22st3lb C: 11st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 10st10lb(48.23%)
Hi, welcome to Minimins. You will definately find support here and it really does help you along on your cd journey. Good luck. xx

Melanie_x

size 8 skinnies ..yesss!
S: 13st7lb C: 12st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.9 Loss: 0st10lb(5.29%)
Hi hun welcome ... I have been on the diet just under two weeks and have lost 8 half pounds :) and 1 half inches of my waist, some people have had bigger losses in the first week than me but trust me everyone is different by the looks of it! good luck x

slimwannabe

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 4st2lb(26.13%)
Hi Well done for starting CD,i am due 1st weigh in 2moro eve and am hoping for about 6lbs loss anything above is a bonus.
It's a no to the diet coke though i'm afraid,i drink alot of water anyway but admit i have found it hard drinking only water. Mouth feels very dry and slightly swollen but other than that am proud i've stuck to it 100% on week 1.
Good luck hon xx

This first week I have lost 14 lbs. 6,3 kg

That is really amzing, and im satisfied. I have to say that im drinking diet coke some days. It doesent seem like beeing a problem for me, but we are all different. I think it would be impossible for me to do this diet if i didnt drink diet coke.

Have a GOOD week everyone:eek:

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
Well done Klompen!!!

6.3kg is going some for a 1st week! Long may the losses continue....

S: 13st1lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 0st11lb(6.01%)
Well done Klompen, thats a fantastic start! Keep up the hard work!

charlotte_k

Silver Member
S: 20st1lb C: 19st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 46.7 Loss: 0st9lb(3.2%)
Well done. What a loss!! x x

Charlotte: You have done sooooo well!!
Tell me, have did you manage to stay focused all this time? Im on day 8, and its not so easy as it was a few days ago. I find it strange, but we are all different. I hope tomorrow will be better for me.

I should actually been supermotivated, i know I lost a lot of weight, but the truth is-Im feeling a bit sorry at myself, and Im not sure im going to do this diet as long as a planned.
But I really hope i will be able to stick to it.