New here from the Atkins forum

TahjmansMum

Hi there, I have been on Atkins since March 10th and decided now is the right time to move to WW. Was missing some foods a great deal and I will find WW easier with summer coming and being able to eat more fruit. Have done really well on Atkins and lost nearly 2 stone in a short space of time but now is the right time for me to make some alterations with my weight loss. So Hi everyone.

Hey hun!

Here to follow! Oooo sausages on the bbq! Sounds yummy. Enjoy your evening! The weather is beautiful xxx

Hi ya, had a good evening. Just the two sausages with salad and a hot banana off the bbq, strawberries and a ww yoghurt. A successful day. Got a party tomorrow so will use a few of my extra points for nibbles.

Hi pd, I have not been losing on Atkins for a while and was worried I was making a mistake somewhere. I was fed up with eating so little fruit and veg too. I have my first weigh in tomorrow and from the scales this morning it looks like I have lost plenty. So my advice is go for it.

Good Luck for tomorrow hun, even though it sounds like you dont need luck :) xxx

Been there tried that, seems you got further with Atkins than I did lol, I gave up and ate a banana after only 3 weeks on plan! After that I couldn't go back to Atkins fully so played around with sw fora bit but now giving ww a go. By far the easiest of the lot to follow, don't yet feel like I'm on a diet. The weight loss is slower but steady and I feel good not deprived :)

Think everyone's been enjoying the BBQ weather, making the most of it ;)

I have lost 3.5lb this morning and feeling on top of the world. Hoping to be 12 stone something next week. Thank you for all your support and inspiration. <br>
<br>
Weight loss is a game we play in our heads, get the head right, get the body right.<br>
<br>
Boden catalogue here I come in July!<br>

yay! well done ! thats a fab loss!!! you must be soooooo pleased! big pat on the back for you! xxx

Thank you Emma (is it Emma?). So pleased with myself and sitting here looking at all my WW paperwork. Been going through my wardrobe as so much is hanging off me, great feeling.

Annie

yer it is Emma :) or Em or Ems......i'll answer to almost anything haha

yes what a great feeling, its good when you see the scales going down but even better when clothes start dropping off you isnt it!! xxx

You'll soon get back into the swing of things Annie, I think we were all a bit naughty last weekend, was hoping to be good this weekend but somehow I am lying on sofa, heating is on and I'm on my second glass of red!!

Back