New here, just saying hi :)

Lovely_Laura

Moooooo
Hi, I've been reading the forum for a few days and have joined up mainly to say thank you for all the help you've given me already.

I joined Slimming World at the end of February and I'm pleased with the results so far, other than the last 2 weeks which have been disappointing but thanks to the forum I now know I need to be using my HE's, I thought I was being clever not needing them, how silly!

I have about 2 whole people to lose in weight which is a little overwhelming but I know that I can finally do it. Isn't it strange how one day your head finally understands?! If only there were a way to sell a 'together' brain. :)

Anyway, I hope you don't mind me joining in with all you great people.

Laura x

Hello and welcome! The more the merrier hun, sounds like you're in a really good 'place' to lose the weight and enjoy this fabulous plan xxx

Welcome Laura, there are quite a few of us that need to lose a lot of weight so you are not alone. I really look forward to seeing your progress.

Cobweb xx

Hi Laura and welcome. I started the plan at 21 stone 7lbs and Ive got to 13 stone 8. It takes time, but can be done believe me..if I can do, anyone can!
Well done on taking the first steps!

K
xx

Good luck on your weight loss journey. I am a newbie here too and am really enjoying the forum. It is helping me no end.

Karen

Hello and welcome, i'm a newbie too. It's great here and if you've got a question ask away there's always someone to help.

Back