New here, need a kick!

Chocobo

Hello all! Im new here, been trying to loose weight for a while now, i am getting married next May, i want to be a size 14-16 at least by then!

I currently weigh in at 18 stone 2lbs, my weight yo yos, i need people to give me kicks and say NO you can do this woman!!

So yeah, hi all! ^_^

Weirdly, I'm in a very similar position! I'm a bit heavier at just over 19st, but am getting married in July next year and am on a lifelong mission, with that as a mini goal. Have you got your venue etc booked yet?!
I've just bought a dress... I can get into it now so it might not be my final dress, depending on how much I lose! If I get to my goal of size 14, then I'll most likely need a new dress, but if not then I have a very good backup that I already love and don't need to stress about!!
Good luck on your journey :)
Tarnbop x

Haha amazing!
Yeah all booked, diy wedding too so rented weybridge hall for evening before too, I feel stressed the more I think about it!
Im getting my dress made for me so I need to loose quickly, luckily im going corset for a safter option!
Good luck with your wedding sweet! Everything booked for you?

We've got a package deal, but a basic one where we can do a lot ourselves ie centrepieces etc.
Wow you're brave doing diy! I would have loved to, but just wouldn't know where to start!
At least you know what want with your dress etc. I have a friend who said she went from a size 22 to a 12-14 on sw in the space of a year for her wedding, so I'm trying to keep that in mind-it is doable!

Tarnbop x

My goodness! She did well! :D
That gave me a boost today, i had pizza last night and a few drinks at a friends birthday, done my ankle in too so cant exercise!
I got most of the ideas on the internet, brought all center pieces already, my flat is full of wedding boxes haha! :D

Try and do some boxercise from your sofa.... better than nothing if you can't use your feet!!!
Haha, yeah we've got quite a few bits and bobs for our wedding- files of things we like and ********* pages full of ideas! Just ordered our save the dates last night :D
It's all so exciting! and yes, it's good to hear from 'real' people that these clubs etc can work...
Scared about weigh in on Monday, but excited too! Here's hoping I've lost- I've been pretty strict with myself, so I'll be gutted if not!!
Tarnbop x

Im doing my weigh in Monday so your not alone! I think I put on with all this pizza ect, I had ribs, potatoes and sweetcorns an OK day today so hope it makes up for it other than children insisting I eat ice cream!
I have starting sending invites as some people are in other countries and need to book off in advance! :) Let me know how your weigh in goes

Im doing my weigh in Monday so your not alone! I think I put on with all this pizza ect, I had ribs, potatoes and sweetcorns an OK day today so hope it makes up for it other than children insisting I eat ice cream!
I have starting sending invites as some people are in other countries and need to book off in advance! :) Let me know how your weigh in goes

I'm dreading weigh in.... Just cause I have nothing to base it all on. I've stuck within the rules (I think!) And have had quite a few days with less than 10 syns, so fingers crossed!

Yeah, we're not sure how much we're going to be able to save, so thought save the dates were the easiest way to say 'we want you there' and then can work out day and eve guests later when we have more of a clue on budgets!
Exciting times!

Good luck with yr weigh in tomorrow.

Tarnbop x

Fair enough, we had the registry office booked within a month of being engaged haha! been 8 months since we booked it so about time we send invites!

How did your weigh in go?!

I'm 8lbs down tonight :D

Tarnbop x

1lb up :( but as was only on it two days and have no food in im trying to stay positive!! Next week will be a loss!

Indeed, stay positive! A whole week with strict rules and proper food (when do you get to go shopping?!) Will see you good.

Fingers crossed for you

Tarnbop x

Friday night, going to Yo sushi Friday for lunch so I have to be extra good and try not to eat too many syns

Sushi is one of the best options I'd have thought... Fish and rice are both free. Surely Seaweed is too.... think it's a good choice!!
Good luck

Tarnbop x

Thats what I was thinking, hence asking about wisabi sauce in another thread :) im sure its also free
Cant wait!

The syns calculator online says that a tablespoon of sauce is 1.5 syns. Paste is 2.5 though.
Still not bad!
Well done for making such a good choice! Shame I'm not keen on sushi else it would have been a good restaurant option!!

Tarnbop x

I love sushi its how we met :p he was a sushi chef there, loved Anime and ginger so I was sold! Every other man interested got the back seat haha :)

Aww that's a cute story!how long have you been together? Yr lucky-he can cook for you! Lol

Tarnbop x

Cook? Hahaha no way! Im a chef he makes sushi n I cook!
Year and 2 months now! Hes a pain in the bum but I love him :)

Oh, well between you then....!!! Sounds like yours would be a lovely house to live in!! lol. My partner would rather get takeaways than get a pan out of the cupboard lol.

Tarnbop x

Back