New here! On weight watchers...

*waves*

This forum was recommended by a friend, although i have read some of the threads when googling weight loss related stuff.

My story in short. I popped out a HUGE baby in may. I was pretty huge myself (around 18 stone.) decided i didnt want to be a huge mother anymore (have a 3yr old as well) so started losing weight myself. Got 3.5 stone off, then it all stopped. To be honest i think my portion sizes were creeping up and i was living on bread. I also took up running which is very hard to get into however im slowly falling in love with it.

I joined weight watchers 4 weeks ago and dropped another 10 lbs. One of my weeks on WW i only dropped a pound, despite dropping 3 each other week. Not sure why but i have a feeling im having that week again even though im doing nothing different. *hmmph* Actually i havent drank any alcohol, thats the only difference! wont be making that mistake again haha!

Anyway be great to chat!

Carly x

Well done on your huge losses so far. Keep up the good work. I can't see on my phone on your weight at mo but are you in the 13 stone bracket? If so how bout targeting ourselves to get in the 12 bracket. I need some motivation. I've not filled in a food diary for 4 days, haven't planned meals & everything seems to of gone to pot. I doesn't help that I'm skint & dieting can be soooo expensive with all the fresh fruit & veg. Much cheaper to buy choc. Anyways speak soon x

Back