New here! On weight watchers...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gingerbiscuit, 18 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Gingerbiscuit

Gingerbiscuit Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(17.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers.
    *waves*

This forum was recommended by a friend, although i have read some of the threads when googling weight loss related stuff.

My story in short. I popped out a HUGE baby in may. I was pretty huge myself (around 18 stone.) decided i didnt want to be a huge mother anymore (have a 3yr old as well) so started losing weight myself. Got 3.5 stone off, then it all stopped. To be honest i think my portion sizes were creeping up and i was living on bread. I also took up running which is very hard to get into however im slowly falling in love with it.

I joined weight watchers 4 weeks ago and dropped another 10 lbs. One of my weeks on WW i only dropped a pound, despite dropping 3 each other week. Not sure why but i have a feeling im having that week again even though im doing nothing different. *hmmph* Actually i havent drank any alcohol, thats the only difference! wont be making that mistake again haha!

Anyway be great to chat!

Carly x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. galaxy-girl

galaxy-girl Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    Well done on your huge losses so far. Keep up the good work. I can't see on my phone on your weight at mo but are you in the 13 stone bracket? If so how bout targeting ourselves to get in the 12 bracket. I need some motivation. I've not filled in a food diary for 4 days, haven't planned meals & everything seems to of gone to pot. I doesn't help that I'm skint & dieting can be soooo expensive with all the fresh fruit & veg. Much cheaper to buy choc. Anyways speak soon x

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.