Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New here,thinking about heading onto WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by donnac76, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone
    I am currently on Lipotrim but plan to stop in 2 weeks time,had good loss so far and would like to lose another stone via healthy eating after this

I have a friend who is on WW and she recommends this as an option for me to get back into eating in a healthy way and lose the last few lbs that way,look forward to hopefully joining you all very soon :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hiya Donnac! Amazing weight loss so far!! You must feel fantastic!!! Changing over to WW to finish the job sounds like a good plan to me - lots of luck with it! The finishing line is in sight! Woohoooo!!!!! xxx

4. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks very much, I feel great to how I did that's for sure :)
    Not sure if its because its been so long now or if its as the end is in sight but I am desperate to begin to eat again and its all I can think about some days haha.x
    I have spoken with my nurse I see for the lipotrim and she seemed to think I would be making the right decision to switch to WW and was very supportive,have looked through some of the WW recipe books and I am amazed at the lovely meals you can make that are very healthy and you can still lose weight!!

5. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Its a fab plan - and there's loads of freedom on it for those little treats that make life worth living! It just fits in with life really! I know what you mean about the craving to eat food. I did the Cambridge diet for 12 weeks last year and I was almost in tears with the desire to munch on something!!! You'll be great at it - looking forward to seeing your before and after shots on here when you get to your target!!! xxxx

6. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks so much for being so friendly :) xx
    it does sound like the plan for me as I think I am a person who needs to know I will be weighed etc lol to keep me on good behaviour but with the freedom to enjoy a night out from time to time.....as for the before and after pics,i was disgusted when a friend showed me a photo from a couple of months before I began this,think I got bigger from then too :(
    Really had no idea I had got so big,we have a wedding in 2 weeks time so should have a nice photo from then to compare how far I really have come, I find it hard sometimes to see a difference but when its in front of you on a photo it makes it real.xx

7. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Great idea hun wow u have done amazing so far and ww is a great way to get u in to eating healthy meals congratulations on what u have achieved to date and wish u lots of success in lossing the last little bit! x

8. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    :welcome: & congratulations on your weight loss so far. I find WW is really good for teaching me things like portion control (my downfall :eek:) & healthy eating - I love to cook & have made a lot of yummy meals using ww recipes. Good Luck :)

9. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    :welcome: & congratulations on your weight loss so far

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.