New here,thinking about heading onto WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by donnac76, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi everyone
    I am currently on Lipotrim but plan to stop in 2 weeks time,had good loss so far and would like to lose another stone via healthy eating after this

I have a friend who is on WW and she recommends this as an option for me to get back into eating in a healthy way and lose the last few lbs that way,look forward to hopefully joining you all very soon :)
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Hiya Donnac! Amazing weight loss so far!! You must feel fantastic!!! Changing over to WW to finish the job sounds like a good plan to me - lots of luck with it! The finishing line is in sight! Woohoooo!!!!! xxx

4. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks very much, I feel great to how I did that's for sure :)
    Not sure if its because its been so long now or if its as the end is in sight but I am desperate to begin to eat again and its all I can think about some days haha.x
    I have spoken with my nurse I see for the lipotrim and she seemed to think I would be making the right decision to switch to WW and was very supportive,have looked through some of the WW recipe books and I am amazed at the lovely meals you can make that are very healthy and you can still lose weight!!

5. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

Its a fab plan - and there's loads of freedom on it for those little treats that make life worth living! It just fits in with life really! I know what you mean about the craving to eat food. I did the Cambridge diet for 12 weeks last year and I was almost in tears with the desire to munch on something!!! You'll be great at it - looking forward to seeing your before and after shots on here when you get to your target!!! xxxx

6. donnac76

donnac76 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(33.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Thanks so much for being so friendly :) xx
    it does sound like the plan for me as I think I am a person who needs to know I will be weighed etc lol to keep me on good behaviour but with the freedom to enjoy a night out from time to time.....as for the before and after pics,i was disgusted when a friend showed me a photo from a couple of months before I began this,think I got bigger from then too :(
    Really had no idea I had got so big,we have a wedding in 2 weeks time so should have a nice photo from then to compare how far I really have come, I find it hard sometimes to see a difference but when its in front of you on a photo it makes it real.xx

7. scottishjewel

scottishjewel Lorna

Start Weight:
    14st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.5lb(8.52%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Great idea hun wow u have done amazing so far and ww is a great way to get u in to eating healthy meals congratulations on what u have achieved to date and wish u lots of success in lossing the last little bit! x

8. Sooshine

Sooshine Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(10%)
    :welcome: & congratulations on your weight loss so far. I find WW is really good for teaching me things like portion control (my downfall :eek:) & healthy eating - I love to cook & have made a lot of yummy meals using ww recipes. Good Luck :)

9. sharkbait1983

sharkbait1983 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Vintage Points
    :welcome: & congratulations on your weight loss so far

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.