New here!

niknoo

Hi all
I'm Nikki, 29, and have 2 children :)
I'm new to this forum, but I did the discovery plan a few years ago and lost 4 stone, now the weight is creeping back on and I have about a stone and a half to lose! Unfortunately I got rid of all my old starter books! I did keep a couple of recipe books, but I am struggling with starting again, I've worked out I can have 21 points from your site, but I'm stuck at what to do next! I can't seem to remember anything! I have the new pro points system starter pack, and I didn't get on with that system, so I seem to have gotten pro points stuck in my head! I know most veg is free, but I will now have to point fruit, but I would just like a little pointer in the right direction to get me going, so far I have had 3 cups of coffee because I dare not eat anything yet! Then I remember I had skimmed milk!
Anyway, this is me, I panic, a lot! Lol :)
Thank you!

Hiya

Wow u lost 4 stones!!! Amazing, I lost 3 stones after baby number 1 then the scales wouldn't budge so I ended up being a idiot and 3 stones heavier :( sad times. Don't wont to get pregnant until I lose something now lol.
first thing is as years go by certain food calories will go up and down so I have the iwatchr app which calculates ur points u have to put the calories and saturated fat to get your points,also if u check eBay u may be able to get hold of the points calculator even the discovery shopping guide,Or even check the web for a online calculator. i will list a few things on the top of my head for u with the point value at the end of each item

Whole milk 140ml 2
Semi skimmed milk 140ml 1
Skimmed milk 140ml 0.5
Medium slice bread 1.5
Thick slice bread 2
Flora light spread 10g 0.5
105g beans 1
250g potato 2.5
Apple 0.5
100g grapes 1
Orange 0.5
Banana 150g 1.5 I think
Processed cheese slice 1
3 fish fingers 2.5

That's wot I can remember so if there's anything particular u need then let me know good luck x

Back