New here!

heliotrope

Hi everyone :wavey:

I thought I'd start a little thread to introduce myself, because I just ordered my first lot of Slim and Save. I have three and a half stone to lose, I'm currently 12st 7lbs and want to be 9st. I remember the good old days of being 9st 7lbs and wishing I was 9st. Unfortunately I never quite got round to getting there!

My packs should get here on Tuesday so I'll be starting on Wednesday. I'm really, really looking forward to just not thinking about food for a while. I feel like all I do lately is think obsessively about food and my mind needs a break!

Welcome. I'm on Day 7.

Know what u mean about obsessing about food. I swear I had an eating disorder. Not like anorexia or bulimia but in the fact I would be thinking about dinner whilst eating lunch and constantly eating rubbish in between and going out for meals, ordering takeaways blah blah. I didn't seem to have a stop button.

Anyway good luck and they're a friendly bunch in here. X

Best of luck for Wednesday and beyond, I'm sure you'll soon be where you want to be :)

Oooh exciting!!!

Best of luck when it all arrives.

I started Herbalife last week after trying almost every other diet in the world.

Hoping to get rid of 52lbs forever!

Dxxx

Oooh exciting!!! Best of luck when it all arrives. I started Herbalife last week after trying almost every other diet in the world. Hoping to get rid of 52lbs forever! Dxxx

Can you tell me about Herbalife? I've heard ppl talk about it but never seem to be able to get any info on it.. ?

Yeah sure.

It meal replacement so 2 shakes per day.

Also fibre & herb supplements aswell as a multivitamin.

I also drink the herbalife fruit tea aswell.

I have a 600 calorie meal for dinner & if I want a snack I will have a boiled egg.

I am really enjoying it so far.

Xxx

So do you go into ketosis? And do you mind telling me what it costs?

I paid £125 for a months worth of product.

I have no idea about ketosis.

I know the shakes have all the nutrients you need in them & I am coming in under 1200 calories per day?!

Hope that helps xxx

I paid £125 for a months worth of product. I have no idea about ketosis. I know the shakes have all the nutrients you need in them & I am coming in under 1200 calories per day?! Hope that helps xxx

Thank you... Will be interested in how you get on :)

Hi everyone :wavey: I thought I'd start a little thread to introduce myself, because I just ordered my first lot of Slim and Save. I have three and a half stone to lose, I'm currently 12st 7lbs and want to be 9st. I remember the good old days of being 9st 7lbs and wishing I was 9st. Unfortunately I never quite got round to getting there! My packs should get here on Tuesday so I'll be starting on Wednesday. I'm really, really looking forward to just not thinking about food for a while. I feel like all I do lately is think obsessively about food and my mind needs a break!

Hi there

This post made me register for this forum as it could have been me posting it :)

I am exactly the same start weight as you 12.7 and my goal is 9 stone.

I started yesterday as I had some shakes left over from last time I did cambridge diet (and lost 2 stone that I've gained again boo)

I've got 2 weeks worth of slim and save shakes being delivered today though.

Before I had kids my weight was 9.7 and I dreamt of being 9stone! Can't believe I used to think I was fat....

Anyway good luck xx

I used to think I was fat when I was 11st & that might be big for some but now jeez I was over 14st which is massive.

It just creeps on & then al of a sudden you are like oh my goddddddd!!!

Best of luck

Dxxx

Back