New Here

Riggie

Hi all,

I've been going to a group after asking my GP to refer me. My referral is coming to an end and I've lost nearly 2 stones. In the last month, I haven't really lost anything, as I've lost 2lbs one week and then gained the following - that's how it has been for the last month!

I'm now considering whether I should join online, as I don't really enjoy the group sessions. I'm wondering exactly what I would get for my weekly fee as an online member?

I have the books etc, so what is to be gained? I want to keep doing SW and my target is another 3 or 4 stones, so a way to go yet. Will I be ok just to use this support group?
thanks
Andy.

I think it varies person to person whether signing up online helps. I've recently done it as I hate the groups. It costs exactly the same amount but you have to pay 3 months upfront so it can seem more expensive. You get the books, free magazines and access to the website (weight tools, syn tools, recipes etc). I think you probably pay the same and get a little less but, for my part, I didn't find the groups motivating at all (in my group everyone just put on, including the leader!!). I, personally, like having access to the recipes, syn tools (so many branded foods aren't in the books) and weight-loss graphs etc.

I am going to group.... But am thinking of joining online after xmas

xxxx

Back