New HiFi flavour

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Princess_Stevie, 11 April 2014.

1. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Oooh, so the new HiFi flavour has been revealed...

...Salted caramel!

OMG I am so excited!!! They sound amazing. Our Consultant said they are delicious, and are ready to launch so she'll have them in group from next week.

They are the larger bars, similar to the relaunched peanut heaven ones, and are 1 for a HExB or 6 Syns each.

Anyone else looking forward to trying them?
    Last edited: 11 April 2014
  2. Princess_Stevie

From the official Slimming World FB page...

salted caramel.jpg
  3. Mizkirsty

Mizkirsty Well-Known Member

They are amazing but I'm not sure I could stop at one xxx
  4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Our C brought some in to taste today and they are delicious, they reminded me of fudge caramel, I find hifi bars too expensive, but think I'd buy these as a treat.
  5. Princess_Stevie

I am really excited!! It's weigh day for me tomorrow, and I cant wait to pick up a packet or 10 lol! Everyone I know that has tried them has said they are AMAZING.

6. Happy Holidays

Yes they are, I find the hifi bars expensive so won't buy them, I only buy Alpen lights when they are on offer, but as I said I would buy them as a treat & not each week!!!

Hey it would be interested to know what the profit margin is on those.
  7. lardylady

lardylady Well-Known Member

Just bought 2 boxes- hope OH doesn't find them first!
  8. lentil2

lentil2 Well-Known Member

I re joined a group last night and bought some if these!
    Despite not having a sweet tooth ( that's not to say I don't indulge at all ;)), I have to say, these are pretty amazing!
    The taste reminds me of Butterkist toffee popcorn......I couldn't resist tucking in on my way home in the car!
  9. Princess_Stevie

Oh no!! I hope they don't taste like Butterkist - I hate the stuff lol!
  10. Happy Holidays

11. Princess_Stevie

Mmmm yep!! Haven't heard a bad thing about them. And I do love salted caramel. Actually can't wait to try one tonight with a nice coffee. Doesn't help that it's * week and I am craving "naughty" things lol! :rolleyes:
  12. lentil2

Lol I guess we all taste things differently!

Definitely Butterkist for me......lets hope it's fudge for you ( personally I don't like fudge! Lol )
  13. daisyboom

daisyboom Active Member

They do sound absolutely lovely!
  14. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Well-Known Member

I definitely thought butter kist as well - they are more caramel flavour than salted caramel to me but still nice!
  15. Princess_Stevie

Oh my goodness. They are amazing!!!

I bought 4 boxes last night lol, not sure how long they will last :rolleyes: I saved my HExB for one last night...and then had another for 6 Syns lol!
  16. lentil2

Glad you liked them.......obviously you didn't think they tasted of Butterkist!!!!
  17. Princess_Stevie

Nope lol, thank God! Exactly what they say on the packet, salted caramel. Can also see where Michelle is coming from with fudge too. Mmm, they are so good. Can't wait for supper tonight!
  18. officiallygem

officiallygem Well-Known Member

I will definitely have to pick some up in group next week. :)

What other flavours do you recommend?
  19. snowbryneich

snowbryneich Well-Known Member

I like the peanut ones and the rocky road lights. Not as keen on the others which I think is a trend in my group as these are the only ones my consultant brings now. I did like the Christmas pudding ones but I wasn't in group when these were on sale I used to get them off someone at work:)

Sent from my GT-I9305 using mobile app
  20. PatchworkPuss

PatchworkPuss Well-Known Member

My favourites are Dark Chocolate Mint and also the Chocolate Orange ones. A lot of people like RockyRoad but I can't have them as I'm vegetarian and I'm not a fan of the Peanut ones (too dry)