New Incentive, Woop Woop!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Amyeve, 12 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    Just booked a holiday!!!!!:character00238:

June 6th we are off to Ibiza. Will be Eve's first holiday - although she did come to Cuba when she was in my tummy;)

I cannot believe how much a babies passport costs, £46:eek:

So here is to the next 12 weeks being 100%!! i WILL be packing my bikini!

Do you think its reasonable to loose 42lb by then? thats 3.5lb a week or so?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Sounds very possible to me :clap:

Love your avatar by the way. Beautiful :)

4. chelle1975

chelle1975 Full Member

Hi amyeve, i done the very same thing, we go away 3rd june to spain and would love to lose another 40 llb:eek:, had my weigh in today and lost 5llb:D, long may it last.

5. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello

Baby Eve looks beautiful! My "baby" Olivia is 11 months old now! They grow so fast. Olivia's first holiday is booked for 14th august in Spain! Cant wait and it is a massive motivation for me to loose this weight and be able to wear shorts, skirts and swim costume with confidance.

Hope you have a great time and that weight lose is reasonable as they say its about 1 stone a month (approx 3.5lbs a week).

6. Katycakes

Katycakes Stubborn tortoise

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.97%)
    Diet:
    Unsure
    Amyeve, Chelle & Yummy, you will do it!!! Great incentive and the target is definitely achievable. All you have to do now is shop for bikinis and sunhats... and enjoy! (Jealous? Me?!!!)
    xxx

YummyMummy04 likes this.
  7. Amyeve

Amyeve Mummy of 2!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(22.45%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    yep girls we WILL do it and im looking at bikinis already:D

re:avatar - Aw thanks everyone, she was only 1 week old in that pic, she is coming up to 10 months now and is a cheeky little madam.

im going to Playa Figueral a V. quiet area! no partying for me!! its all inclusive though so will not be dieting :sign0151:

8. sonya

sonya Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Amyeve, I'm so pleased for you. I'm sure you will lose the weight and if you stick to it religiously, you may even lose a little more so you can really enjoy your all inclusive! :drool:

I'm thinking about booking a nice holiday for me, the kids and some friends. By then I should underweight! Lol. My birthday is in July so now I just need to start shopping!! :)

Good luck to you all and CD is so amazing that of course you will all reach your goals.

:talk017:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.