New jeans already feeling quite loose!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JUSTKITTY, 10 June 2010 Social URL.

JUSTKITTY Full Member

About 4 weeks ago I went shopping for new jeans. I'd been bursting out of my old ones and refusing to get new ones for ages just becuase I knew I'd need a larger dress size.

In fact, buying the size 16 jeans was what tipped me over the edge in terms of my decision to do such a crazy diet!

Anyway, I am on week 3 now (day 17) and my jeans feel quite loose. I'm not so sure I've dropped a dress size yet but I feel so good that they are looser that I wanted to share it with you!

Can't wait to be a size 12!

Some days I feel a little impatient with this diet becuase I want all my losses to be like week one but I know that on weight watchers and other diets it would take me 2-4 weeks to loose 3lbs whereas here, I can do that in a week and thats still quite alot of weight!

I already can't wait for Mondays weigh-in. Last week I weighed myself every day and it got a bit obsessive so this week I am trying not to weigh myself. More of a surprise then as well on Monday.

Anyone else noticing these differences?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    clothes are a nightmare aren't they .... but in a totally good way :)

I'm in week 4 now and all my work pants and skirts have had belt loops added, I'm not buying anymore until I can buy a 14!
    And I've had to put loops on the back of tops to string/corset so they pull in :)

I can't alter jeans though, so I've given my sister
  4. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    A wonderful side affect of the CD. I have that too, my favourite trousers which I WI in too are now so lose they are falling down which in turn makes them drag. I usually wear them with heals and when I wore them at the weekend the bottoms got all wet .... time for some new ones!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.