New Jeans today!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Yorkiegirl, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Yorkiegirl

Yorkiegirl is happy being Yorkiegirl

Diet:
    CD
    Got my lovely new Gap boy cut jeans on today. Not that I will be wearing them for long I hope. I have a pair of the next size down ready for when I am even slimmer. The ones I have on are an 18, yet I have been wearing my Gap cords in an 18 for weeks.

I was wondering if there could be demand for some sort of classified section of minimins where members could sell the clothes they have slimmed out of. Obviously nothing to do with minimins, the sales are between two individuals, and payment to be made via paypal to protect buyer and seller.

Whaddya think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Congrats on the new jeans, its a great feeling isnt it?

I like your idea about the clothes, but if not here there's always Ebay!

4. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done on the jeans Anna, it's a great feeling getting into smaller sizes.

Cath

5. chinchilla

chinchilla Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    That's a great idea about the clothes. I've listed loads of stuff on ebay today, unfortunately I have no newer clothes to replace them! :eek:

Gemma x

6. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    welldone Anna, Its a great feeling when you need to go down a clothes size. I have kept 1 pair of trousers so see the difference when I reach my goal, but thats it, everything else have gone to charity. Keep it up Girl:clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.