New jeans!!!! WooooooHooooo!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Julesy, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Julesy

Julesy Likes being a girly girl

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well I started this diet as a tight size 20 6 weeks ago now....24 pounds gone forever, and I bought some new trousers for work last week in a size 18....they felt very comfortable and even a little roomy.......
    So I decided to get a pair of size 16 jeans ordered from Next as an incentive to slim into....well my delivery came just before and I thought I'd try them and see.....and.........THEY FIT ME!!!!! :D

I got them up no problems, did the button, zipped the fly and even breathed out....lol....another half a stone and they will be lovely and roomy....but right now they fit me....a teensy bit snug....but I don't care....THEY FIT ME!!!!! WoooooHoooooo!

Last time I was a size 16 was about 9 years ago before my youngest son was born.......I'm just so happy I could cry.....

I was thinking that by the end of April for my brothers engagement party I 'could' be a 16 and now I'm even thinking I 'could' be a 14.......holy moly!!!!

Anyways I just wanted to share my happiness and let anyone starting today know that anything is possible with this diet!

Go for it and change your life! I have! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Oh well done! I love Next's things but they never used to fit me so I didn't bother looking. I might have a look at the jeans now and decide which ones to aim for!

xxx

4. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    congratulations hun, what a fab feeling that must be.
    xx

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

THIS IS WHY WE ARE DOING THIS JULES XXXxxXXXxxx

6. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    'I could be a 14' no -you WILL be a 14. Keep at it. You'll be in those 14's in no time!
    Well done.
    Ceri

7. Vicx

Vicx Reduction!!!!

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.15%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Well done you! Such a great achievement, it's great to see the hard work paying off. xx

8. wigglychick

wigglychick Silver Member

congratulations, that is brilliant :D

9. Julesy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I love Next clothing too.....to be honest I only ever used to pop in for stuff for the kids, but now its my new bestest shop in the world! hehe!!!
    My new jeans are uber cool...they are kick flares and really really flared at the bottom......I can't wait to show my mum when she pops round! Daft I know at 35! hehe!

I'm truly chuffed to bits hun - thank you xxxx

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! It is just that added little bit of encouragement I needed after ballsing up with my water this week.......I never would have ever thought I could stick to any diet for longer than 2 weeks or so, but the results with CD are just so encouraging! That light at the end of the tunnel is shining a lot brighter now! Thank YOU xxx

Thank you sweetie - there does seem to be a positive buzz around today....and who would have thought it on such a dull rainy cold day! :)
    And hey, its a good job I was promoted a month or so back....that raise is going to come in very handy for my clothes shopping! lol!

Oh go on then.........I WILL be in a size 14 at the end of April.....wooooohooooo!!!!
    Thank you xxx

Crikey it certainly is honey!!!! But you know what *whispers* it's been a load easier than I thought it would have been.....a load easier than any diet I have done in the past...easier but harder at the same time if that makes sense! lol!
    Thank you xxx

10. Chelle x

Chelle x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    8st4lb(41.58%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet - 810
    Well done - fantastic! I'm so motivated, and your happiness has definitely come my way!

Keep up the good work - I'm looking forward to your size 14 post! lol

11. Julesy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks sweetie - I truly am over the moon! :D

Thank you so much honey!!!! This diet has a way of making dreams become realities....it's fabulous!!!

Hey, do look out for my size 14 post and then my size 12 and then......well you get the picture! hehe!!! :D

12. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done jules that is brill :)

13. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I am now on the Next Website looking at jeans. Am loving the flared ones! xx

14. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

WOO HOOO !!!! way to go Julesy :D

that is fabulous - thanks for sharing your wonderful news !

keep on keepin on hun......

Debz xx

15. Julesy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thank you so much honey! xxxx

Oooooooh!!!! I may have to pop on again later and order some size 14's to keep my motivation at tip top! hehe!
    The kick flare jeans are really flattering....I did have a pair in size 20 and they look cool with a funky pair of heels.....
    Hope you find some you like! :D

16. Julesy

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

Thank you so much Debz....I feel like texting everyone in my mobile to tell them, but I'm sure some won't 'get it'....lol! :D

17. suemal

suemal Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well done jules.I had the same feeling last week.I was going out so went to next to buy some jeans.I was a size 20/22 so i thought give a size 16 a go and see if i could breathe.Guess what they were too big i had to buy a sise 14.I haven't been a 14 for about 15 years,i was so happy i thought i was going to cry in the shop.I'm aiming for a size 12 next:D.After that who knows.I don't want to be too thin(Kate Moss should be worried);)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.