New Jeans!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by XxAbbiexX23, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Went shopping today and bought a pair of Jeans at Matalan for a tenner! Size 18!!! Woohooo! My previous jeans were from Evans and were size 24. So I'm really chuffed.
    They are a bit snug on me but I didn't wanna get a size 20 because I'd be out of them in a few weeks, so size 18 should last me a bit longer.
    It's bizarre though, rifling through all my old clothes at home, trying stuff on, some size 18 stuff fits me, some doesn't. But I'm just really chuffed about my Jeans! Hopefully my body will even out a bit more so I'm buying the same size constantly rather than going up a size or two or whatever. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. joy1

joy1 Silver Member

Well done it makes it all worthwhile you will soon be comfortable in your new jeans. I bought a size 14 a couple of weeks ago and they were a little snug now they fit brill.

4. dd26

dd26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    well done! I have squeezed into a pair of old jeans tonight that haven't fit me for ages.
    have a bit of a muffin top going on but I am going to keep them on and wear a loose fitting top!
    Size 24 to 18 is fantastic - you must feel so proud of yourself!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.