New judder

melmbelm

Can I ask?.. Is everyone counting cals on up days? In the book it kind of alludes not to, but to deffo count down days .. To free yourself from the dieting tyranny !! Haha. I'm starting tommorow on a down day x. Just weighed myself after a lovley weekend away and I'm not going to panic as it would seem the losses are really good x

I think most people would advise not to count on the ups..... But i do :/ lol!!! Im so into tracking what im eating now - whats in the food etc! Lol!!
Good luck and hopefully youll get the outcome ur after with juddd :)

littlemumma said:
I think most people would advise not to count on the ups..... But i do :/ lol!!! Im so into tracking what im eating now - whats in the food etc! Lol!!
Good luck and hopefully youll get the outcome ur after with juddd :)

I've started counting this week too after my sts last week :-( Hoping for a loss this week xx

So far, I have done a mixture. On my weekend UDs, I really haven't bothered. On my weekday UDs, I have sometimes tracked very carefully and sometimes just made a mental note. I don't think it does any harm from time to time to track an UD, even if only to help our long term education about the calorie and nutritional content of the food we eat - hopefully, that will help with healthy eating choices and weight maintenance.

I also think it's important not to track on some UDs - to give you a break from the feelings of dieting but also to allow your body to be comfortable that food is always going to be coming and it's OK to let go of those fat stores!

Good advice Mishap x

Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it xx. Think it's gonna be a monday start..BF over from Dublin friday and I had a tadge too much wine last night to do a DD today x. Maybe I'm making excuses but I promise I'm starting Monday x

Back