New Lipotrim user

rich_

Just starting on Lipotrim with an aim of 6 stone to lose, I will be sticking to it and come Christmas will be a new man :D but can anyone answer a few questions if possible?

With the shakes - it's day one today and I thought I'd start the day with a vanilla shake(bad mistake it seems) and it almost made me throw up. Will this impact the weight loss if you don't drink the whole shake? I don't the other flavors as I've tried them in the past but the vanilla is vomit inducing sadly! I'm just a little worried now as I don't want to use a different packet and would rather wait until tonight to do so.

If anyone could answer that would be great :)

You should try and drink all your shake, as it contains all the vitamins etc that you need to stay healthy on LT. I spent most of my 6 months on LT having chocolate shakes, as I wasn't keen on the vanilla or any of the other flavours either. You can 'doctor' the vanilla by adding a spoon of coffee or blitzing your shake with ice. I found the colder the water the better the flavour. Don't worry, you'll get used to the taste, but for most, the choc seems the most palatable option. Good luck with your start and make sure you're drinking lots of water :)

It's better to think of the vanilla flavour as some sort of biscuit flavour IMO then you're not likely to be disgusted, LOL. Buuuut I mixed it with a teaspoon of coffee - and I hate coffee - and it was just peachy. Probably helped I was drinking it in a big mug that said 'LATTE' all round the rim in obnoxiously huge lettering. Quite deceiving.

adding sweetner tablets, it might help a bit, but give the other shakes a try again in a few days, its amazing how much your taste changes when you're off food a while. good luck with your first week :)

Back