New Look - Inspire - Sizes???

mybodyisacage

Silver Member
Hi Girls!

shopping for holiday clothes and we dont have an inspire range in the new look near me so really looking to find out what the sizes are like (im ordering online). I have some shorts from there from a couple years ago in a 22 but they do have an elasticated waist.

In Evans and dorothy perkins Im a 20 in dresses and tops.

not bought trousers/shorts for a long time but I would guess Im a 22.

Does the new look inspire range come up small? big? normal? good for big busts? big tummy? big arms?

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi! In the New Look that we have, there is an Inspire Range! I find the clothes sizes to be 'normal', I guess! I've bought clothes in shops where they have definitely come up smaller but I love New Look! I just buy my normal size 22 and the clothes fit great!

Yeh I ordered online as my local shop doesnt have the inspire range instore and I kept everything I ordered! I even order one dress in an 18 because it was the last one in the sale and I loved it and it fits! amazing! I was so fed up of wearing black/grey/brown. I bought an amazing pink aztec pattered skirt! very chuffed!

Oh I'm glad you love your new clothes!!! I might just pop into New Look when I'm in town on Wednesday! They have some really nice things!

Back