Extra Easy New magazine recipes

Superfree Princess

Silver Member
Just to say I've made the butternut squash and spinach cannelloni and chicken jalfrezi out of the new magazine this week and they were both lovely :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I am fancying them both :) x

The recipes are really good this issue, I think as its got colder quick the winter warmers are hitting the spot :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've had the rosti, gammon and egg stacks and the tuna pasta bake and they were both awesome!! The pasta bake was enormous!

Definitely going to make the jalfrezi too. Not sure I've made anything from the magazine before so you're right there are loads of good recipes in this one.

Hi I just had the rosti, gammon and egg stack. Very much enjoyed it but my rosti wouldn't cook very well in the oven so ended up taking it out and frying it in fry light. Anyone else had this issue that has tried it or any tips for it working well in the oven? Thanks :)

Hi I just had the rosti, gammon and egg stack. Very much enjoyed it but my rosti wouldn't cook very well in the oven so ended up taking it out and frying it in fry light. Anyone else had this issue that has tried it or any tips for it working well in the oven? Thanks :)

Hi, mine definitely didn't go as brown and crispy as in the picture in the time it said, I just gave it an extra 5 mins then ate it as it was! Still tasty :) I was worried if I fried it it might fall apart. Next time I will try a spray of fry light to see if that helps it crisp up.

There's some fab recipes in this issue but I've always preferred winter warmers.

Back