• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New me....fingers crossed new career!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Well by July i should be nearing my target ..so thats the new me on the way to be sorted.
Today i have applied to do my nursing diploma and i find out whether i have been accepted in July!!!! Feeling a bit wooo hooo today....fingers crossed July is going to be the best month ever for about 5 yrs!!!!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missyd

Gold Member
thats great wishing you all the best xx

Thats great hun, best of luck. Will be hard work but all worth it in the end. Will it be full time study?? Think from memory there are a good few nurses on here, if you need any tips!! WI later, say a prayer!!

lillie

weighs a lot less
well done hun for applying its amazing what a bit of weight loss does for people,you will make a great nurse,so julys the month,im sure you will get everything you want xx

Shazpaz

ooooww.. Your lovely slinky figure in a nurses uniform...you'll be beating the guys off hun. Well done you.

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Best of luck to you sweetheart :)

July will be great for you, im so pleased for you. Imagine if ya get some as well.........What a month! ;-p xx

Go On Nic!!!

All my bits are crossed for ya!:D

Nic the Naughty Nympho Nurse.....I likes it!;)

Oooh Matron!

2hourglass

Silver Member
Go On Nic!!!

Oooh Matron!

Good luck with your app - this country needs plenty of good nurses and i'm sure your prev experience at the nursery will count bucketloads.

BF -- you're rude, bad as the boys - but I kinda like it !!:eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

You're every bit as CARRY ON as I am, 2hour!!!

:D:D:D

I can tell a dirrrrty caw from 1000 paces....

and I can tell you is filthy!;):D

BREN

is going to loose!
Hey darl

A big hug for you! That's great when things all fall into place. You go girl.

Bren
X

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Thanks everyone xxxx:D:D:D
July will be great for you, im so pleased for you. Imagine if ya get some as well.........What a month! ;-p xx
OOOOO that would make it extra special...nothing like added extras lmao
ooooww.. Your lovely slinky figure in a nurses uniform...you'll be beating the guys off hun. Well done you.
Here's hoping

well done hun for applying its amazing what a bit of weight loss does for people,you will make a great nurse,so julys the month,im sure you will get everything you want xx
July will be fab and i am determind to be at goal by the end of July all i need to do is lose 2lbs a week and i am sorted x

Thats great hun, best of luck. Will be hard work but all worth it in the end. Will it be full time study?? Think from memory there are a good few nurses on here, if you need any tips!! WI later, say a prayer!!
Yeah, full time study ..but at least i get lots of holidays whooo yooo!!!

Go On Nic!!!

Oooh Matron!
Even your burger nips lol
Ooooooo i like it NNN it is lol espcially Nympo xxxxxx:D:D:D

Well by July i should be nearing my target ..so thats the new me on the way to be sorted.
Today i have applied to do my nursing diploma and i find out whether i have been accepted in July!!!! Feeling a bit wooo hooo today....fingers crossed July is going to be the best month ever for about 5 yrs!!!!:D
Nikki I really hope everything goes really well for you xx :superwoman:

What an exciting time for you, hope all goes well with it xxx