Extra Easy New Me New Diary

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Some of you might of seen me around here on minimins over the last 5 years!
I started a Slimming World diary back in January but I just kept forgetting to post so I thought I'm going to start a new one and see how we get on!

Right... rewind
My name is Sammie I am 29 years old, I have been married 3 years this year to my best friend Carl we have 2 wonderful children Lucas who is 6 and Emily who is 21 months old.

I have done slimming world off and on but rejoined again in January and since rejoining I have lost 1st 10lbs it's coming off slowly but it's coming off this time and I am soooo happy and I'm really enjoying doing slimming world this time around!

I post pics on instragram but I do like keeping a diary it helps me and I also like people chatting to me about some stuff Carl gets so bored listening to!!

I weigh on a Wednesday morning at 9.30!

I hope to start speaking to some of you soon

Xxx

Morning!

Yesterday my food was

Breakfast
Yoghurt with strawberries

Lunch
Jacket pot
Cheese (3x babybel light hexa)
Salad
Tuna mayo (5syns)

Snack
Popcorn 11g (2.5syns)

Dinner
Chicken
Rice
Red and green pepper
Babycorn
Onion
Garlic
Periperi seasoning

2 alpen bars hexb

A good day all in all!

Today is weigh in eve for me but got luck to all the Tuesday weighers

Xxx

I keep saying to myself I need to get doin more exercise I walk all the time but need 2 get my dvds back out!!! I need to find exercise motivation. :character00116::whacky068:
Bein how big I am, I am well aware I will have loose skin, so before I started the journey I kept kidding myself maybe being majorly overweight is better than loose skin but I no it won't be. I have been soo cruel to my body letting it get in this shape so I no ill have loose skin especially on my tummy BUT I have seen ladies on instragram who just wear control knickers and it's something u really cannot see unless you have your clothes off.
I no that I will never be able 2 wear certain things because of the skin but to lose weight and jus go buy clothes off the rails is something I am dreaming of doing.
I no that exercising more will help ton me up as well which won't make me have loose skin but might make it that tad better I am going to have search for my dvds and make time for myself to have half an hour a night to do them (I won't last half hour the first few goes)o_O
Xxx

Hi SammieAnn, Loving your attitude and hope all went well for you at weigh in!!
I don't know what weight you are but I am currently over 22 stone (was over 26!!) and while loose skin will eventually be a worry, right now I just know I have to get the weight off :)

So I lost 1lb this week at first I was a bit disappointed but actually losing 1lb of fat I should be proud!!!
If I'm 100% honest with my self as well I have picked a crisps off emilys plate and had a kick or 10 of her ice cream so to of lost is something I am happy about.
Xxx

Hi SammieAnn, Loving your attitude and hope all went well for you at weigh in!!
I don't know what weight you are but I am currently over 22 stone (was over 26!!) and while loose skin will eventually be a worry, right now I just know I have to get the weight off :)

Hi hun
My starting weight was over 21 stone!
I lost 1lb today I wasn't overly happy at first but I shouldn't be down about it!
Weldone on your weight loss that's fantastic

Xxx

Back