new me

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ladybird_pink, 15 July 2008 Social URL.

1. ladybird_pink

ladybird_pink New Member

hi there, i have been on the cd for 6 weeks now and have lost 19lbs.:p still a long way to go though. i find this site such an ispiration and love reading all the stories. Its great for ideas too, also to make friends with people who understand how i and many others feel being over weight.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome to minimins :) :) congrats on the weight loss so far. lots of support and advice here. xx :)
  4. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

hello Ladybird. ... well done on your 19lbs, how have you found the journey so far? Do you have much more to lose (if you dont mind me asking) I am in my 4th week and think i have another 20 weeks or so to go....sounds such a long time when i say it like that :) !
  5. ladybird_pink

ladybird_pink New Member

thanx becky, i still have about another 5 stone to lose so yes quite a way to go - but i,m on the right track and i am focused.
  6. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

good for you - that will all be gone by Christmas easy! I have another 8stone7lbs to go, so i know how it feels to have a lot to lose - good luck and you can do it!! :)
  7. ladybird_pink

ladybird_pink New Member

;) i am glad that i can now talk to others, it really does help. you have done really well and must be pleased with yourself.:cool:
  8. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Well Done on ya 19lbs hun!!! xxxxxxxxx
  9. Deejay

Deejay Full Member

Welcome Ladybird, you'll love it here :)

and well done on your fab loss!

Dee x
  10. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Hello..very well done on you 19lb loss.x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.