New Member - Any advice welcome :o)

missb1985

Hi all,

Missb1985 here. I have decided to join after reading the forum for many months and being so inspired by the support and advice given.

A little bit about me, I used to weigh in at around 145lbs and I loved it, but once I moved from Australia to London a few years ago, all my good habits seemed to go out the window.
I sit here now at 186lbs and feel pretty disgusted with myself for letting it get to this.

In a bid to try and lose some weight I have tried alll sorts of diets, Atkins, The master cleanse etc with no real success.

After losing around 6lbs in the last 3 weeks through exercise and better eating habits, I realise that pure hard work is going to get me back to where I was.

I would love to get back down to my goal weight of 145lbs in time for my 25th birthday in November.

I'm hoping by using this forum and posting as much about my journey as possible, I will be inspired to psuh forward no matter how hard it is.

Any advice/stories you can share with me would be very much appreciated.

I will regulary post my results :)

Heya, I hope that everything works out for you hun! Maybe you should make a post in the blog section, I get loads of amazing advice in there :)
Best wishes.

Back