New Member Here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by poisoncandy, 20 April 2010 Social URL.

1. poisoncandy

poisoncandy Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim Fast
    I started the Tesco Ultra Slim diet last Monday. I have lost 4 pounds!
    Now I did have a treat on Saturday night, a Chinese and a bottle of wine so I am very pleased.
    I am using the chocolate flavoured shake which Tesco are doing 2 boxes for £6.00 (thats 12 meals). I have one in the morning, 1 at lunch then a normal dinner. I didn't really like the taste of the shake so I have been adding a shot of espresso to it and it's lovely - like a chilled Cafe Mocha.
    I have done Celebrity Slim before and loved the Cafe Latte but I cannot afford £25 a week to do the diet. :sigh:
    Here's to next week!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Eating sensibly
    Hello Poison Candy!

Welcome to Minimins! Sounds like you are really committed to your plan - I've heard a couple of people talking about the tesco diets site. How have you found it?

Hope you get great results - pop back and let us know how you are getting on.

Take care

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the Tesco shakes.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.