• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New member HI ALL

Hi all
Love this forum. I have been on the LT for 6 days now and i'm really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I've found the week very hard. I really admire those of ye who have stayed on this long term. My frame of mind is one day at a time. Please tell me that it does get easier.
Not sure how much i want to loose but 2 stone would be a real good start.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
WELCOME CHRISIE, Good luck on you're LT journey, ((Big Hugs)) :):)

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
'one day at a time' I honestly believe is the best way to get into this. Good luck and well done on the week gone by!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Welcome Chrisie,it does get easier,i find every wi gives me the incentive to do another wk or when i find myself fitting into clothes that iv'e never been able to wear,as when i brought them they were to small....thats what keeps me going every wk! my 5th wi tomorrow & i never thought i'd of got that far...so all the best with your 1st wi tomorrow... caz xx

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I am from today on my 3rd week, and boy is it easier than the 1st, when you get through the 1st week you'll feel so much better! I ahve a totally different attitude to food now too! Hope that stays with me when I ahve lost all my weight!

Sheep

on the up lol
Heya and welcome :)
good luck with ur first WI ;)

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya Chrissie, good luck with week one, please share how ya do. I am on day 3 finding it difficult with the water intake and I have a huge headache today which I am told is normal and to be expected. I am on a "one day at a time" ritual and tend to stick to short goals rather than big goals. All the best, my thoughts are with ya.

Hi Chrissie, i'm a 1 day at a time girl it really seems to help!
my 1st weigh day tomorrow too.:innocent0001: fingers crossed!!
good luck and keep us posted.
sandie x

S: 17st5.6lb C: 16st4lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 1st1.6lb(6.4%)
You must feel like a million bucks having shed 80 lb, I'm aiming to drop 50 lb, I'm now just over 16st. and 5 ft 11, so want to hit 12 st. which is about 25 BMI for me.

Kilobel

S: 18st10lb C: 18st10lb G: 14st8lb BMI: 42.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck hun that 2 stone will be off in no time
Niki
x

XKay78X

Im gonna do this..;-)
:) Gud luck for your 1rst WI tomoz Chrisie, sure you do great hun xx

Hi all
Love this forum. I have been on the LT for 6 days now and i'm really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I've found the week very hard. I really admire those of ye who have stayed on this long term. My frame of mind is one day at a time. Please tell me that it does get easier.
Not sure how much i want to loose but 2 stone would be a real good start.
Sounds like you started the same day as me. I found the first couple of days easy then it really hit me on day 3. The weekend has been hard (I like a beer or 2!) but I'm feeling great for it now, no hangover on a sunday and I didn't realise I have so much will power. Good luck on LT and let us know how your 1st weigh in goes! Lucy. x

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I hope to loose at least 8. It has been so hard this weekend. Doing the family shopping was the worst. Heres hoping