1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

New member motivation HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by peggypig, 6 December 2010 Social URL.

1. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw extra easy & green
    :break_diet::sigh: Could anyone please help with my lack of motivation.Ive been doing SW since March and have lost 1.5 stone but this week Ive really struggled and want to eat everything. I enjoy SW and normally manage really well and eat plenty of free fruit and veg,but I want to eat rubbish at the moment.
    I take amitriptyline 10mgs daily I wondered if that could make my appetite increase.
    Thanks very much in anticipation!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

I think a lot of people want to comfort eat at this time of year when it is getting stressful as Christmas gets nearer and this terrible weather we are having. Take it a day at a time and try to write down everything you have and if you have a diary thread and/or a food diary thread you will get lots of support too.

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.