New Member/thinking of joining

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by HALLORAN, 23 April 2008 Social URL.

HALLORAN Member

Hi everyone

Nice to see at last people posting who are doing RC.

I did RC last nov did the kickstart for 2wks think i lost 6lb@ and i remember havinga blowout at the weekend so was quite pleased all in all.

Due to unforseen work commitments i had to stop going andi was gutted as i had paid up front.

Now i am considering re-joining, i go away in 3 weeks, my sister is doing SW but i have been there and done that and i get fed up easily!!!

I come on here every night and read the posts, and the one thing thst stopped me joining RC was that i thought no-one was doing the plan as there were hardly ever any posts. I enjoy posting and sharing expiriences etc so thought i would be at a loss on my own, but now i see you guys i know i will have someone to chat to so i am going to rejoin!!

Only problem being is that the only local class i haveis not on until Monday! I may see if i can route out my kickstart book and start o n Friday in preperation for Monday.

How is everyone getting on? how are the weightlosses coming along?

Elaine xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.