New member today :)

carriel

Hiya , I have just joined this morning & I thought I should drop by & introduce myself.

My name is Carrie, i'm a 32yr old mum of three, married to Rich & I live in Northants.

I started WW 6wks ago to try to loose my baby weight (little boy was born on christmas day) & the extra few stone I was carrying before I fell pregnant:eek:

We had to sit down last night & re-hash the budget as everything is getting so tight, & unfortunately my WW subs have had to go. So I am swapping over to old fashioned calorie counting, everything has the NVs on these days so I figure I should be able to manage.

I am going to start a diary if thats ok? It will be fun & very motivational to be able to log my progress.

Looking forward to chatting with you all & good luck on your weight loss journeys!

Hi Carrie - good luck with your diet! I lost 2 1/2 stone on it last year in about 5-6 months so it worked for me but unfortunately I didn't stick to it for much longer after that. Hopefully we can all keep eachother motivated!

Hi Starlight, I actually may be able to continue doing WW by myself, I was doing it online so dont have any literature with points values etc. But someone yesterday kindly gave me a points calculator, so I may be able to carry on, yey!

I will miss my online tracker, recipe section etc though.

Im so glad you got a points calculator :) The only other things I find invaluable are the Eating Out Guide and Shopping Guide (particularly the Eating out one ;) ) you can usually pick them up quite cheap on ebay (especially if you go for last years edition lol)

I have a hardbacked note book I bought from WH Smith (99p) which I keep a note of all my points.

Hope youll come join us on the WW forum, we have a lot of online things available there (Eating out guide etc) and if youre stuck with anything - SOMEONE is bound to know the answer ;)

Hi Carrie
Good luck with WW. I am sure you will manage fine without doing it online. Starlight is the biggest inspiration for doing it alone

Irene xx

Back