Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

New member today :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by carriel, 4 June 2008 Social URL.

1. carriel

carriel Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hiya , I have just joined this morning & I thought I should drop by & introduce myself.

My name is Carrie, i'm a 32yr old mum of three, married to Rich & I live in Northants.

I started WW 6wks ago to try to loose my baby weight (little boy was born on christmas day) & the extra few stone I was carrying before I fell pregnant:eek:

We had to sit down last night & re-hash the budget as everything is getting so tight, & unfortunately my WW subs have had to go. So I am swapping over to old fashioned calorie counting, everything has the NVs on these days so I figure I should be able to manage.

I am going to start a diary if thats ok? It will be fun & very motivational to be able to log my progress.

Looking forward to chatting with you all & good luck on your weight loss journeys!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squidge83

squidge83 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Carrie - good luck with your diet! I lost 2 1/2 stone on it last year in about 5-6 months so it worked for me but unfortunately I didn't stick to it for much longer after that. Hopefully we can all keep eachother motivated!

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. carriel

carriel Member

Diet:
    calorie counting
    Hi Starlight, I actually may be able to continue doing WW by myself, I was doing it online so dont have any literature with points values etc. But someone yesterday kindly gave me a points calculator, so I may be able to carry on, yey!

I will miss my online tracker, recipe section etc though.

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Im so glad you got a points calculator :) The only other things I find invaluable are the Eating Out Guide and Shopping Guide (particularly the Eating out one ;) ) you can usually pick them up quite cheap on ebay (especially if you go for last years edition lol)

I have a hardbacked note book I bought from WH Smith (99p) which I keep a note of all my points.

Hope youll come join us on the WW forum, we have a lot of online things available there (Eating out guide etc) and if youre stuck with anything - SOMEONE is bound to know the answer ;)

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi Carrie
    Good luck with WW. I am sure you will manage fine without doing it online. Starlight is the biggest inspiration for doing it alone

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.