Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by county antrim lass, 2 November 2011 Social URL.

1. county antrim lass

county antrim lass New Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :)Hi, Moving to Joondalup Wa in Dec. I have been a SW member since May 201O and I am looking for support and friendship to continue to my target.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jen.lily11

Jen.lily11 Member

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.28%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya! im also new, good luck with your weight loss journey! im also on SW :) x

4. Ruth_Harris

Ruth_Harris Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world Extra Easy
    Hi!

I am new to the forum but have been on slimming world for 5 months! its a fantastic plan (though i am stuck in a rut at the moment of my own doing). Just got to stick with it! When i follow the plan i find it really easy and i'm never hungry! Good luck!

Ruth

5. county antrim lass

county antrim lass New Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(22.65%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, just trying to get to grips with this forum:sigh:, have reached a weight and can't seem to get passed it. going to Australia soon and don't want to put weight on when I get there. Looking for people out there who are on the SW diet as I know there will be products I can't get. Good luck with the wight loss and if you have any tips how to get round this site??:confused:

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.