New member!!!!

neddyboy

Hi I started on the Lipotrim plan on Wednesday, I have found it quite easy up until now!!...I am dying for a bag of crisps..maybe even just one to taste..haha..just one to lick all the flavour off then suck for ten mins to make the most of it!!...oh god..I got a bit carried away there!!..haha..I was wondering if anyone could explain to me a bit more about the ketosis stage..I have read alot about it but can't seem to find anything about how you know you have reached the point or what it makes you feel like etc, etc. Hope someone can help!!..Thanks..x

Hiya, if you have read the blurb then you know what its about, but you can buy sticks from somewhere to test if you really wanted to, but you will sort of know as your mouth will feel like the bottom of a budgies cage and your breath will stink, ketosis does stave off the hunger for most people, the urge to eat will go, for some a bit for others a lot, what I find doesnt go is the want for food, its not hunger its just a want, ketosis also tends to depress the want for sweet things for some reason, so even when you do get that want for food it does tend to be savoury.
Hope you have a great week x

Hi Dizzy 1968, thats a great help thanks. I am looking forward to getting weighed (for the 1st time ever!!) I see you have done really well with it and I find most people on here have. I hope I can stick to it for long enough. How long do you stay on the plan til you need to start eating real food again?..x

Hi neddyboy and welcome to lipotrim and good luck x it's entirely your own decision when you want to refeed some people on here have breaks and refeed for holidays and events then go back onto lipotrim were as me I've stayed 100% for 100 days today and plan to stay on it till I get to my goal weight but that's just me a stickler for rules and I can't bear the thought of starting back on day 1 again.

you can stay on the plan as long as you wish I think, really good luck with first WI, keep us updated x

Thanks alot for both your replies..I have had a sneeky weigh on my own scales so it could be different when I go tomorrow and it says I have lost 10lb!!!..I hope its right though!..hehehe..I will post tomorrow and let you know..x

Back