NEW MEMBERS

nannydi

wants a new body
we seem to be a few down in our team does any of the new members fancy being in *SW ANGELS* team for the september challenge?

I'll join up! I only joined up to Minimins in August.

Currently adding to the 3 stone b4 Xmas thread but would really love to join a Sept challenge as well so I can really get back on track again (my weight loss seems to have been slowing down during the last month!)

well I'd like to join but my SW class doesn't start til 17/9.. so don't suppose I'd be much use! :(

I would like to join too. What is the Sept challenge?

hiya!!! i'll gladly take all four of you into your great team. basically all you have to do is lose weight! and add it to the thread **SW ANGELS- SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE** every week and at the end of the month we add up the weight loss and see which team has lost the most, you don't actually win anything lol

you can also set yourself a little challenge of your own i personally want to lose 10lb this month, i lost 2.5lb this week so i still need to lose 7.5lb

xxxxxx

hiya!!! i'll gladly take all four of you into your great team. basically all you have to do is lose weight! and add it to the thread **SW ANGELS- SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE** every week and at the end of the month we add up the weight loss and see which team has lost the most, you don't actually win anything lol

you can also set yourself a little challenge of your own i personally want to lose 10lb this month, i lost 2.5lb this week so i still need to lose 7.5lb

xxxxxx

kool, yay im part of a team now, have to keep myself on track, cant let my side down!!!! i weigh mondays, so do u want my loss for the mon just past? or i gotta wait til mon coming?

monday just past please
xxxx

no more spaces left now got 12 members
xxxxx

Back