new minimins membr...need inspiration!

jambo

Hi iv just joined minimins & im loving all the ideas & tips uv all put on.
Iv bn doin pro points since nov 2011 & lost 21lbs to date am enjoying it but could do wif few more recipe ideasas im kinda stuck with same 1s...
All advice welcomed..thanx guys. J

ForumRunner_20120207_180409.jpg
I had a yummy boiled egg and grilled chicken salad with cucumber, peppers and sweet chilli sauce. was yummy

landa x

WOW 21lbs thats brilliant work well done :)
There is a recipe section on the WW website which are really good if u havent seen them already..
Also hava look at the recipe section on here to get some great ideas..
Keep up the good work :)

Hi thanx 4 sendn me a wee msg, nice 2 have people in the same biat where dietins concerned! Weigh in 2moro mornin so fingrs x'd 4 me... ill let u no hw i get on. Thanx

I've just posted this is another thread, so people are going to start thinking I have an agenda. (I really don't!)
But I use this website a lot, skinnytaste.com
It's annoying because none of the recipes are metric, so you have to kind of figure it out yourself, but I've made quite a few of recipes and they were to die for.
I practically lived off her bolognese recipe for a week.
She also has all the points figured out so you don't have to figure that out either.

foodiegal said:
I've just posted this is another thread, so people are going to start thinking I have an agenda. (I really don't!)
But I use this website a lot, skinnytaste.com
It's annoying because none of the recipes are metric, so you have to kind of figure it out yourself, but I've made quite a few of recipes and they were to die for.
I practically lived off her bolognese recipe for a week.
She also has all the points figured out so you don't have to figure that out either.

hiya,
ive just been on that website and it looks great! the points though say old points or plus+ - whats points+ is it the same as propoints?? :)

Back