New Minis Mandy diet

Clapper&Ham

Gold Member
I'm taking the re-launch of minimins to be the kick up the butt I need.

I started on here doing slimming world and did ok...

I then had a brief spell of weightwatchers and failed miserably...

I then did 5:2, loved it, and got to goal - YAY! :D

This year I've gained a stone and a half - GRRR :eek:

I've tried getting back into 5:2 as my smug bugger husband lost weight at the same time as me and has managed to keep it off o_O, but have found that my hot flushes (age alert) are much worse on fast days.

So as of yesterday I've started calorie counting with nutracheck and so far am doing ok lol.
If anyone would like a diet buddy please give me a shout, I had some great support on here in the past.

Mandy x

I stuck with it yesterday and got weighed this morning - Wednesday is my usual weigh in day - and lost 2 1/4 pounds!
Yaaay
I really hope I can keep it up :)

Hi Mandy congrats on the 2 1/4lbs off :)

I've also tried a few diets over the years and managed to lose a couple of stone but then regain it! I started calorie counting again in march of this year and have just about reached my target weight but now the hard part starts.....MAINTAINING which is the part I always struggle with especially with Christmas coming up :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work x

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl, thanks for stopping by and well done on getting to target. I have no advice on maintaining - it's not something I've ever managed to do :(

I've not had a very successful day today, I take my Mum shopping and for lunch on a Wednesday and she's not the easiest person to satisfy, so it was not the most diet friendly of meals. I'll have to try to pull it back a bit tomorrow.

Well done with your loss Mandy Not weighed this week as grandson was ill and I am in Haverhill looking after him.

Hi Mandy, Well done on your sticking with it!
It's a right struggle isn't it? ..I've been on various diets over the years.. actually started dieting when I was in my young teens and been up and down ever since. Now I am calorie counting but more importantly trying to keep my carbs as low as poss. which I find extremely hard as I do like a bit of bread. .. most probably comes from the war years where we had to eat bread with everything! Even if we had some canned fruit we had to eat bread with it.. o_O

Keep up the good work and remember..you did it once and you CAN do it again!!

ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS!

Hi there. I too have done many diets over the years and having recently got remarried I need to lose the weight I put on over the honeymoon plus another 4 stone. I will happily be a diet buddy for you. I am back to counting calories but using the healthy guidelines I learnt with slimming world. My weigh in day is Tuesday. When is yours?

Have a good day and hopefully speak soon.

hope your having a good day x

hope your having a good day x

Hi there - not too good a day today as weighed in and have put on a pound - hey ho!

Anyway onwards and downwards hopefully

you will have that off in no time you watch

Back