New month New start New me

TraceyH28

Morning its the 1st October, just a couple of months till the Christmas party season starts and it seems like a good day to start Exante. I tried about four weeks ago lost about half a stone and then just got so cross with myself for having to put myself through this I gave up. Needless to say I have put the half a stone back on but for some reason today I feel like I am ready to try again. I have no illusions that by lunchtime I will be starving and want to quit but it seems like the start of the month is a good time to try and buckle down. Cup of black coffee at the ready and I am putting off the first shake till later and I will take it an hour at a time if need be. Good luck to all my fellow Exante followers, hope you all have a great day and this time tomorrow we will be proud of our efforts.

Tracey xx

Hi Tracy. Good luck with your new start. I first started exante at the end of April and lost 2st 3lb in time for going on holiday at the end of July. Since then I haven't done too well and have had a number of half hearted restarts. However I had a further restart last Sunday (having gained 12lb since July.) So far I'm on day 3 shaving stayed 100% so far! The first few days are the worst so hopefully I'll soon be through the bad bit!
I know exante is difficult but as someone who has tried all sorts of diets over the years it is the most successful one for me.
Good luck with your restart. Keeping a diary helps as it is an opportunity to reflect and it also holds you to account. I find the support from others on the forum invaluable - it is well worth keeping up with everyone else's diaries too for motivation.
Best wishes
Lynne

Thank you for taking the time to share with me. It really helps knowing you have slipped off the wagon and still managed to lose 30 lbs ! That's amazing and inspirational. I just want to lose two stone before Christmas and you have really given me great hope - thanks Lynne

That's my Christmas target too.

Hey ladies I've decided today is the day aswell, no excuses so lets do it together!!! Day one for me and only water so far lol!!

Keep up the great work and as they say nothing tastes like skinny feels!!

Lisa

Good luck Lisa.

Turned out last week was a disaster. Fresh week this week so good luck to everyone with the same battles xx. It's only ten am and the demons are chattering away in my head grrrrr get lost I want to be slim

Classing today as day one, should be add a meal week next week, but think I will be sticking to TS as I had a 3 day blow out and gained 3lbs as you know Tracey and I dont feel confident eating yet anyways. I also want to be at least 2 stone lighter by christmas which is a very realistic goal on exante.
We can do this :D
Charlie x

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 1 seems to be going slowly, popped on for some inspiration, found it for a little while longer - thanks guys xxx

Day 1 is always the hardest. I always used to say, tomorrow, one last meal. I am done saying tomorrow because it always costs me a 1lb gain. I yearn the empty feeling now because I cant stand this bloated feeling. We will be fine Tracey x

Hows your day been ladies. I struggled, but I have been 100% today. I kept popping in and out of here for a boost which has worked thank goodness :)

I was nearly 100% which doesn't count at all and have woken up mighty cross with myself. OMG what is wrong with me !!!!!! New day lets try again

Aww Tracey dont beat yourself up. Its really hard but it will eventually click for you. I am not going to lie, I am really going to struggle today with all the free food but will try my best to stay strong because thats all we can do.
Good luck x

Good luck today, maybe picture the food with a little demon on it. I am just sipping on my black coffee and putting off my first shake till later as I find the evenings much harder. Sending positive thoughts your way xx

Thanks tracey. That little demon is already on my shoulder saying ' it will be ok just to have a bit of lunch'! Killing me lol x

Well tracey, I have fallen off the wagon. Forgot my chocolate orange bar and was mad hungry so had to have lunch. Not gone crazy but it was mainly carbs because it was all they had. Gutted :(

New day tomorrow - no worries you will get straight back on track. Still plenty of time before Christmas xx

C'mon ladies, you CAN do this! I know you can, just need to focus on the end result.

Lets see 100% TS day's all round tomorrow ladies! :winner:

Back